Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9 1986

United Kingdom
Nowhere special
SweetLilPoppet
SweetLilPoppet
It would be so good to have this amazing little car
image.jpg

Awesome. How much hp?
Not that much, I think between 145/150 real hp (the engine is new, I ordered it from an engine company : cylinder head modified, camshaft catcams, engine block modified from mi16, big injectors with fuel pressure regulator...) but with a weight between 780/800 kg and a shorter gearbox (200 real km/h in the 5th gear @7200tr/min) it can be very fast :D

The wheel are 14" (1" smaller than original) and very light, I use semi-click tyres (A048) and currently I'm trying to fit real slick tyres (A005) for the front and keep the semi-slick tyres (A048) for the rear :D:D
Suspension(springs, shock absorbers, PTS triangle), anti-roll bars, break system from 206s16 with zimmerman disks and carbone lorraine pads... have been modified specially for track days.

A little jealous.
Thank you :embarrassed:

More pictures :)

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg
IMAG0453.jpg

Not that much, I think between 145/150 real hp (the engine is new, I ordered it from an engine company : cylinder head modified, camshaft catcams, engine block modified from mi16, big injectors with fuel pressure regulator...) but with a weight between 780/800 kg and a shorter gearbox (200 real km/h in the 5th gear @7200tr/min) it can be very fast :D

The wheel are 14" (1" smaller than original) and very light, I use semi-click tyres (A048) and currently I'm trying to fit real slick tyres (A005) for the front and keep the semi-slick tyres (A048) for the rear :D:D
Suspension(springs, shock absorbers, PTS triangle), anti-roll bars, break system from 206s16 with zimmerman disks and carbone lorraine pads... have been modified specially for track days.

Thank you :embarrassed:

More pictures :)

Glorious. I bet it's a lot of fun to drive 👍

Had to double take that first picture.

I'm from the UK so to see a car quite obviously cornering hard, with no one in the (rhd) drivers seat was quite a bit for my little brain to take in.

Then it clicked.

Damn A pillars!
lol it's exactly the same for me when I watch pictures on UK forums !

lol it's exactly the same for me when I watch pictures on UK forums !

Gotta love the Internet.

Your pug looks lovely by the way. Very clean for a track car. 150bhp is more than enough for a proper (lightweight) hatch like that. I bet it's enormous fun on the semi slicks and Bilstien shocks:tup:

Still a little surprised that more people want to see a Pulsar GTiR than one of these!

A Pulsar GTI-R is cool too. I just want to see more regular cars like these, I think we have enough of Premium Supercars suggestions

Back