Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally car - 1985

  • Thread starter Thread starter strtgng
  • 8 comments
  • 737 views
Messages
674
Messages
strtgng
Messages
strtgng
I have a spare Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally car - 1985,

In trade, looking for:

Renault - 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car - 1985
Caterham - Seven Fireblade - 02
Ruf BTR 1986

or Chrome Paint
 
U can win the caterham
 
I'll swap a Fireblade for it.

Got one trade in the pipeline, but should be ok in 24 hours time
 
I can give you the RUF.
 
Other trade fell through.

It's on like Donkey Kong if you want it
 
i give you a caterham if you like
 
i give you a caterham if you like

Easy, easy, get in line son.

Pfft, Europeans and queueing eh?

*Roger Moore raised eyebrow*
 
no one likes queueing like the britans...no problem for me man!
:)
 
I got the R5 Maxi...
 
Back