Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85

  • Thread starter Thread starter L_ukee
  • 2 comments
  • 1,570 views
Messages
84
Messages
L_ukee
I need The 205 rally car.

If there are any specific cars you need let me know.

Or just give me a link to a list of you WANTED cars. thank you !
 
If you have one of the following cars then we have a deal

Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
Starion 4WD Rally Car '84
Pescarolo C60 Courage Peugeot Playstation Le Mans '03
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5-R) Race Car '00
Nissan OPTION STREAM Z '04
 
I need The 205 rally car.

If there are any specific cars you need let me know.

Or just give me a link to a list of you WANTED cars. thank you !


Joining L_ukee's request, I'd love to have the Peugeot 205 Rally car.
Please, someone who would like to trade for it, name your wanted-cars-list.

Thanks in advance.
 
Back