Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85

  • Thread starter Thread starter fritti500
  • 4 comments
  • 833 views
Messages
50
Messages
fritti500
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85 - used and slightly modded for the beginner rally up for trade. Dirt, Snow and Sportsoft tyres.

I want a Mercedes E190 evo 2 touring car, or come with suggestions for trade :)
 
Last edited:
I got these, if these helps. A few are rares, some might trade whawt you want for them ;)

Fully Tuned Audi Le Mans quattro - Alot of fun
Fully Tuned 8C
Tuned Golf IV GTI (Working on getting this RM'd)
Fully Tuned R32 - Drifting
Impreza WRC 2008
Fully Tuned IS200 GT-1
IS F RM
MINOLTA 88C-V
CALSONIC Skyline R32 Race Car
 
I got these, if these helps. A few are rares, some might trade whawt you want for them ;)

Fully Tuned Audi Le Mans quattro - Alot of fun
Fully Tuned 8C
Tuned Golf IV GTI (Working on getting this RM'd)
Fully Tuned R32 - Drifting
Impreza WRC 2008
Fully Tuned IS200 GT-1
IS F RM
MINOLTA 88C-V
CALSONIC Skyline R32 Race Car

The Minolta?
 
Toyota 7 Race Car, 0 miles. If you are interested. Can trade literally right now.
 
Toyota 7 Race Car, 0 miles. If you are interested. Can trade literally right now.

I'm in, cant trade today, but tomorrow afternoon? :)👍
 
Back