• 15 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
405.jpg
405 (1).jpg
405 (2).jpg

Watch the videos below:

Updated with videos. No signal of sound of the road version. The rally car will need 2 separate pages:
1- E1 (1984-1985; In this case, I'll take the 1985 version because it was champion with Timo Salonen);
2- E2 (1986; Champion with Juha Kankkunen)

Yes please! 👍

Along with Audi Quattro...
I'm planning to open the Audi Quattro'82 Premium Upgrade but I have to see if there is an thread.

Edit- I searched and it wasn't any thread. I'll open it a few minutes...

You own 1? You're lucky... How did you get this car?
My grandfather owned it. Then it started to have some problems, this was when him and my dad introduced me to the world of mechanic. I started working on the car and trying to figure it out how stuff worked in there :lol:. Anyway, it was one of the first cars I drove, eventually my grandfather got old enough so he wasn´t abble to drive anymore, and he and my father decided to offer me this as a gift, for all the hours I worked on it and spent arround it. Sometimes, when school was over, I went to my grandparent´s house and spent hours in the garage just looking at it, admiring it! Anyway, I have had this car for some years now and it´s one of my favourites. Fortunatly it is in prestine condition again thanks to some efforts by me and the help of a big friend of mine who is a mechanic.

My grandfather owned it. Then it started to have some problems, this was when him and my dad introduced me to the world of mechanic. I started working on the car and trying to figure it out how stuff worked in there :lol:. Anyway, it was one of the first cars I drove, eventually my grandfather got old enough so he wasn´t abble to drive anymore, and he and my father decided to offer me this as a gift, for all the hours I worked on it and spent arround it. Sometimes, when school was over, I went to my grandparent´s house and spent hours in the garage just looking at it, admiring it! Anyway, I have had this car for some years now and it´s one of my favourites. Fortunatly it is in prestine condition again thanks to some efforts by me and the help of a big friend of mine who is a mechanic.
What an incredible story. :)

Back