My grandfather owned it. Then it started to have some problems, this was when him and my dad introduced me to the world of mechanic. I started working on the car and trying to figure it out how stuff worked in there

. Anyway, it was one of the first cars I drove, eventually my grandfather got old enough so he wasn´t abble to drive anymore, and he and my father decided to offer me this as a gift, for all the hours I worked on it and spent arround it. Sometimes, when school was over, I went to my grandparent´s house and spent hours in the garage just looking at it, admiring it! Anyway, I have had this car for some years now and it´s one of my favourites. Fortunatly it is in prestine condition again thanks to some efforts by me and the help of a big friend of mine who is a mechanic.