K Koho Messages 9 Aug 6, 2011 #1 As stated looking for a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (Road Car) Un-modified please.
Mobydick Messages 147 Messages BiLsBo Aug 6, 2011 #2 I'v got one, not 0/0 from the OCD though. Would like any 0/0 cars I don't have. Check out my thread please. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5699542&posted=1#post5699542 Please let me know by repling this thread or via PM, thank you and happy trading. Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
I'v got one, not 0/0 from the OCD though. Would like any 0/0 cars I don't have. Check out my thread please. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5699542&posted=1#post5699542 Please let me know by repling this thread or via PM, thank you and happy trading.
Mobydick Messages 147 Messages BiLsBo Aug 6, 2011 #3 sorry mate I'am not trying to make this hard for you but I'am only interested in 0/0 cars I don't have. My current 0/0 garage is in my sig. Thanks
sorry mate I'am not trying to make this hard for you but I'am only interested in 0/0 cars I don't have. My current 0/0 garage is in my sig. Thanks