Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kit Car DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC Now Available

I just bought this game. It looks great. I’m having a problem getting the rwd cars to hold a drift. Especially on the gravel. I’m using my controller too. Is there some kind of setting for the controller or differential so I can get these cars to hold a slide instead of spinning out?

The car is also becoming very off balanced when braking hard. To the point where the car goes left or right while braking on a straight line. Any suggestions?

I just bought this game. It looks great. I’m having a problem getting the rwd cars to hold a drift. Especially on the gravel. I’m using my controller too. Is there some kind of setting for the controller or differential so I can get these cars to hold a slide instead of spinning out?
Add rear toe-in. Soften rear suspension. Reduce rear differential locking under acceleration. Also, in general, neat & tidy is often faster than "holding" a drift. Yes, you will drift a bit on gravel, but rarely for very long, just for quick changes of direction.

The car is also becoming very off balanced when braking hard. To the point where the car goes left or right while braking on a straight line. Any suggestions?
Move brake bias forward. Stiffen front / soften rear suspension. Reduce rear differential locking under deceleration.

jpebxpm5nrw11.jpg

There's actually at least one error in this infographic (Turn In -> Oversteer -> 3. Decrease front toe out is wrong) but otherwise it's pretty useful.

Add rear toe-in. Soften rear suspension. Reduce rear differential locking under acceleration. Also, in general, neat & tidy is often faster than "holding" a drift. Yes, you will drift a bit on gravel, but rarely for very long, just for quick changes of direction.

Move brake bias forward. Stiffen front / soften rear suspension. Reduce rear differential locking under deceleration.

jpebxpm5nrw11.jpg

There's actually at least one error in this infographic (Turn In -> Oversteer -> 3. Decrease front toe out is wrong) but otherwise it's pretty useful.

thanks for the suggestions and settings. I’ll try them out. I wanted to get the controls down with the controller before using wheel rig. Thanks again.

Back