~Phantasmagoria Performance~ Dedicated to driving fun! - New 500PP Tune!

Wales
Wales, UK
Snake55wildcat
PhantasmagoriaPerformance - GreenVer.png

GT5 Thread

~INTRODUCTION~
Welcome one and all, to Phantasmagoria Performance - A Tuning thread dedicated to purely having fun with as many vehicles as possible, from the smallest of kei cars to the big block muscles, and even to more exotica here and there. With silly and serious tunes, from track, drift or rally, I hope to do my best in covering many different facets of motor racing, whether you want a tune for a hard race or just to chill out and have a relaxing drive~. Phantasmagoria Performance returns to GT6 anew, and I hope you enjoy the tunes to come! :D

~CURRENT TUNES~

Last edited:
TUNE ~ 001
Draco.png

BMW Z8 '01 - 600PP SS - Full Racing Tune

With an aim to surprise, I thought i'd brought out a big gun for the first tune, albeit an unexpected one. The BMW Z8, with its styling and meaty Naturally Aspirated V8 engine, it was already quite a fighter in the roadster department, even apparently being the fastest production BMW at its time of release. Sadly feel it never really got as popular as I expected it to be, so I thought I would give it a boost into the big leagues. The Z8 'Wyverra' as I call my tune, is a 600PP fighter with absolute control being the top priority for this open-top racer!

BASIC SPECS
Tune Type - Fully Tuned, Racing.
Optimized Tires - Sport Softs
Power - 633 BHP
Weight - 1289 kg
PP - 597

INTO THE BOUNDARY

Suspension

Fully Customisable
-
Ride Height - 84mm F / 87mm R
Spring Rate - 6.17 F / 7.71 R
Dampers (Com) - 6F / 4R
Dampers (Ext) - 6F / 4R
Anti-Roll Bars - 2F / 4R
Camber Angle(-) - 0.5F / 0.3R
Toe Angle - -0.15F / 0.00R

Racing Brakes (6F / 6R Brake Balance)

Transmission
Fully Customisable
-
Max Speed - 186mph
1st - 3.564
2nd - 2.445
3rd - 1.821
4th - 1.428
5th - 1.181
6th - 0.987
Final - 3.380

Drivetrain

Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Initial - 17
Accel - 28
Brake - 21

Power

(No power limiter)
Engine Stage 3
Sports ECU/Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exuahst Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
N2O Optional

Body
Weight Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Replacement
Exterior Wing Added (Downforce - 0/20)
Flat Floor Required
No Ballast

Other
Oil Change - Required
Body Rigidity - Not Required

REFLECTION CORNER
At the end of the day, this is really just a fast roadster, but to me at least, this is a special case. It's a performance car that has the added bonus of being a roadster, not the other way around. It has such a nice smooth driving style that allows you to drive it calmly, or as hard as you really want to. In addition, since it was optimized for Sport Softs, it is also even more controllable if you wish to apply any grippier tires onto this thing. So give it a try if you desire! :D

Last edited:
TUNE ~ 002
KT.png

Fisker Karma EcoSport '12 - Full Drift Tune

A second car in the first day of opening!? Yeah I know its a bit sudden but I felt like I really needed to step it up just a little. The Z8, while still rather an unpredictable choice, is from a more common manufacturer. This time however I think I went into the weird factor early, so lets not hesitate, lets keep on heading that way with a full EV drifter, where you can only hear your tires scream for mercy!

BASIC SPECS
Tune Type - Fully Tuned, Drifter.
Optimized Tires - Comfort Hards
Power - 398 BHP
Weight - 1788 kg
PP - 534

INTO THE BOUNDARY
Suspension

Fully Customisable
-
Ride Height - 60mm F / 60mm R
Spring Rate - 9.59 F / 27.07 R
Dampers (Com) - 2F / 8R
Dampers (Ext) - 1F / 7R
Anti-Roll Bars - 1F / 6R
Camber Angle(-) - 3.4F / 4.0R
Toe Angle - -0.50F / 0.00R

Racing Brakes - 0F / 10R Brake Balance

Transmission
N/A

Drivetrain
N/A

Power
N/A

Body
Weight Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Replacement
Flat Floor Required
No Ballast

Other
Oil Change - Impossible

REFLECTION CORNER
With such a car being as expensive as it is for something with a top speed of around 130mph, You would really hope it was worth it. I was worried it wasnt after buying one, but then I tried making a drifter of it just for a laugh, turns out the laugh was me enjoying the sight of this 5 metre long electric boat drifting so smoothly across every bend it screeched its tires past. It may not be a top-notch racer, but it sure as hell makes a surprisingly fun drift car! :lol:

Last edited:
TUNE ~ 003
PM.png

Mazda Demio Sport '10 - 500PP SS - Full Racing Tune

So far, we have covered at least one car with a FR and RR drivetrain, and both were Naturally Aspitared and EV-powered respectfully, and continuing on the theme of completely unrelated cars in terms of their performance, it is now time for a modern hatchback. The Mazda2, or the Demio as it is known in Japan, is one of the cars I was actually looking forward to see in a GT game, but didnt expect it to appear, and yet lo and behold, here it is, in all its metallic green glory! This tune also concentrates on Acceleration and Cornering being a major aspect of this car's strong points, so you can have a blast at every corner you come across!

BASIC SPECS
Tune Type - Fully Tuned, Racing.
Optimized Tires - Sport Softs
Power - 287 BHP
Weight - 852 kg
PP - 494

INTO THE BOUNDARY
Suspension

Fully Customisable
-
Ride Height - 85mm F / 88mm R
Spring Rate - 7.95 F / 5.86 R
Dampers (Com) - 6F / 4R
Dampers (Ext) - 5F / 4R
Anti-Roll Bars - 4F / 3R
Camber Angle(-) - 0.8F / 0.3R
Toe Angle - -0.24F / -0.32R

Racing Brakes (7F / 6R Brake Balance)

Transmission
Fully Customisable
-
Max Speed - 168mph
1st - 2.082
2nd - 1.372
3rd - 0.994
4th - 0.773
5th - 0.615
Final - 5.598

Drivetrain

Triple Plate Clutch
Fully Customisable LSD
Initial - 20
Accel - 7
Brake - 5

Power

(No power limiter)
Engine Stage 3
Sports ECU/Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exuahst Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
Stage 3 Turbo
N2O Optional

Body
Weight Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Replacement
Wing Removed
No Ballast

Other
Oil Change - Required

REFLECTION CORNER
What was probably one of my most anticipated cars to arrive in the GT series turns out to be a real sleeper, I was rather overjoyed, and even more overjoyed when i gave this thing a little tune up. It now feels like it can keep up with quite a lot of cars through the corners due to its short wheelbase and suspension setup. In addition the short gear setup is to maker sure the car gets as much power and acceleration when needed, but of course that is all up to you. In the end however I hope you like the arrival of this mean, green machine, the pocket monster of GT6!
:lol:

Last edited:
TUNE ~ 004
Panther.png

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - 500PP SH - 'ACS - Competition' Tune
(ACS = FITT American Classics Shootout event)

Breaking the theme of completely random cars, this time its the opposite, choosing a specific car for a specific set of rules for a fun competition event, in this case the FITT American Classics Shootout community event. Since it is centered around muscle cars, It was a bit tougher to think of what to go for. I initially went for a Corvette Convertible*, but then it was banned, i then tried the Nova SS*, but I wasnt realy sure about it. I then turned to the Cougar, one of my favourites from GT4, seeing that it got a downforce buff, I just had to give it a chance. It is more of a tune for driving fun than for setting absurd lap times, but getting the balance was tough, but that's for you to decide~

BASIC SPECS
Tune Type - Specific Tune.
Optimized Tires - Sport Hards
Power - 390 BHP
Weight - 1250 kg
PP - 500

INTO THE BOUNDARY
Suspension

Fully Customisable
-
Ride Height - 91mm F / 102mm R
Spring Rate - 5.33 F / 4.89 R
Dampers (Com) - 3F / 2R
Dampers (Ext) - 6F / 5R
Anti-Roll Bars - 1F / 2R
Camber Angle(-) - 0.3F / 0.2R
Toe Angle - -0.02F / 0.01R

Racing Brakes (7F / 6R Brake Balance)

Transmission
Fully Customisable
-
Max Speed - 124mph
1st - 2.844
2nd - 2.104
3rd - 1.485
4th - 1.168
5th - 0.968
Final - 3.835

Drivetrain

Carbon Propeller Shaft
Triple Plate Clutch
Fully Customisable LSD
Initial - 10
Accel - 8
Brake - 7

Power

Power Limiter at 96.0%
Engine Stage 1
Sports ECU/Computer
N2O Optional

Body
Weight Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet
Window Replacement
32kg Ballast at +17 Position

Other

Oil Change - Required

REFLECTION CORNER
Coming back to an old favourite car, and revisiting it for the second time filled me with a bit of nostalgia when i was tuning this, as the Cougar was one of the last cars I drove properly in GT4 before GT5 arrived. Strangely I hardly ever used it in GT5, it just didnt feel alive enough to me in that game, but GT6 really brings back its liveliness. Tuning this was quite a delight, and I hope you all enjoy driving it as much as I had repeatedly testing the thing!
:D

*These tunes will be released soon someday, just not right now xD

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back