Phase3's Trading Garage | Seeking BMW, Ford & Chev | 500+ Cars Avail.

  • Thread starter Thread starter phase3
  • 46 comments
  • 2,495 views
I should be good that day or even before

Okay sweet. I've already sent a FR to you a day or two ago which is still pending. :sly:
 
Will be sending you a BMW GTR after work tonight :).. and the M coupe the next day
 
Ford RS200 '84 sent. Enjoy. :)
 
Received. 👍
If there is anything you ever need just let me know.

One day you will see an opportunity to help another GTPlanet member. Just be nice and generous. :)
 
hey phase i have a honda hsc its the same thing as a acura just the make is different. message me if you want it. psn: smasherguy1020
 
Sent the Charger to Trojan and received the SS Camaro '00 from mrnascar242424
 
Hi phase3,

Please tell me which cars I must send to you tomorrow and the day after?
Thanks!
👍
 
Are you still looking for the uncrossed cars?
 
Acura NSX '04 for the Nomad Lambo?
 
Okay ... seems the deal is canceled?
:crazy:
 
Back