Phaste tire code list for NTSC? (GT4)

Does anyone know where I can get a list of phaste tire codes for NTSC?
It doesn't have to be a complete list, I just need some good racing tires for my hybrid.

or

Is there anyway I can convert the PAL Phaste codes to NTSC?

sucahyo: have you got any tools you could use to extract the part values from those cars that are different in NTSC version?
I tried to write them down by hand using artmoney but it's really slow. Is this the only way?

I attach the source file needed to do that. still need some vlookup function before it can be readable.

the tire phaste list would need a while though.

Attachments

• GT4_US_sdata.part01.rar
    96.7 KB · Views: 59
  • GT4_US_sdata.part02.rar
    96.7 KB · Views: 45
  • GT4_US_sdata.part03.rar
    72.4 KB · Views: 50
Millions of thanks!
I don't even know how to use all that data right away.. especially default_param, default_parts and enemy_cars don't make any sense at all, how are they used?

In PAL offset:
00A2A650 is the front/rear track (we've been calling it racing modify)
00A2A6B0 is the type of ASM controller (?)
00A2A6B8 is the type of TCS. Looks like value 10 is used for 4wd/fr cars and 0E for front wheelers but i'm not sure

Too bad the values aren't in any order and the formatting is challenging, can't sort them in excel straight away.. or maybe I just don't know how to do it :lol: - now I know, figured out how to use csv :)

Here is NTSC PHaste tire list:
temporary link

please check if the address is correct,
front Tire:
NTSC2 00A188B0
NTSC 00A1F830
PAL 00A2A630

You can use this excel file to know how I build my list Speed Drifter. Unhide all column first. You need to open the hybrid text file in excel using formatting. as space delimited text. paste it to the first 3 column and then you copy the formula from tire worksheet to same column.

The car name (carid tab) still need more work though, it currently linked to PAL names. PAL version has less name.

here's a list i complied some time ago, have'nt figured out how to get set B and C codes but i normally setup cars in set A so it works for me, but would mind someone telling me the codes for set B and C settings

Last edited:
All you need to do is to add 178 to your code. Here's an example... if this is setup A 00A2A650... for setup B, you do 00A2A650+178= 00A2A7C8. Same thing for setup C. Add 178 to setup B and you'll get C. Note: this must be done in Hex mode on your calculator.

Setup A: 00A2A650
Setup B: 00A2A7C8
Setup C: 00A2A940

These wereonly examples, but you can easily do it with your own codes 👍

What do you mean "What is the front/rear track?"? :D
Simply put, it's the distance between left and right wheel on front or rear axles.

Each car has it's own predefined wheel layout. "Chassis" parameter defines the wheelbase among other things related to how the car drives, and this "Track" parameter only seems to define the track width.
Cars with only three wheels seem to have zero front track so it's possible to make them four-wheelers by borrowing track width data from another car :)

Last edited:
uh.. yes, it's easy to change it, just like changing any other part. First you need to find a car that has wider track, then use a code that gives your car that specific track width.
They are all predefined just like I said, meaning you can't tweak them easily like suspension settings (for example).

All part codes of each car are listed at sucahyo's site http://gt.cellphonespec.com/gt4hybridcar.php
The track width values are under the name "Race mod"

Tire Front Setup A:
XY64-02JT-11TY5
CA7M-ERX6-6FQ72

Tire Rear Setup A:
BXJ9-D7GM-FF1KR
0FPP-Y2Y3-BQMTW

Tire Front Setup B:
KDYN-NM3J-YVPHP
3KAU-FQQ2-J00XB

Tire Rear Setup B:
73MM-UM6G-PP118
K1X7-MPHZ-1R57T

Tire Front Setup C:
F7T6-GH9H-VAXKV
90A9-CT2K-GQUAE

Tire Rear Setup C:
3455-6PA2-UQU9N
37X0-2RHT-ZYHZD

Last edited:
Front Downforce Setup A:
A6KZ-NH11-VHQXP
1T9F-GA53-BY2NM

Rear Downforce Setup A:
JC62-N34F-4V0U4
JFVU-GY94-6GJ21

Front Downforce Setup B:
369X-1H40-GAEFQ
Y526-05UC-2TR9R

Rear Downforce Setup B:
484X-28QH-EQAA3
KUWX-N61U-K5Z6M

Front Downforce Setup C:
ERN6-QTQ0-5ZEDA
N34Y-G8AY-VNEE8

Rear Downforce Setup C:
AU9K-1JUV-0NAZ6
BJBH-2J9A-EMP7Q

I don't know if there are codes for grip, but for anything else, just PM me.

Any luck on finding a b-spec code? Have ya seen speeddrifter's table? That somehow does it but I dunno about converting it to gameshark (:

Back