Photo and Video

Thanks!

I can not find anything in Yahoo search but it took about 1 hour to figured out how to transfer all the pictures and videos to the external USB hard drive. I was looking within the Driveclub game itself but it is NOT in there, you have to go to the PS4 main menu to locate all the pictures and videos of Driveclub.

I wonder why the developers don't have the transfer file to external hard drive feature located within the Driveclub game???

Now I feel a bit bad for the shortness of my reply - my apologies therefore. Maybe use just key words such as "Transfer images from PS4" or "PS4 USB screenshots" because they brought up articles and videos straight away. Try Google instead of Yahoo.

Driveclub like quite a few games uses the PS4's share button to actually save the image, which is why you need to go to the gallery for saved screen shots and vid clips on the PS4 itself. It also cuts one step out of the process - with the Motorstorm games and GT5 or 6, you needed to transfer the images from in-game to the PS3's gallery first and it's my guess that Sony went with the swifter, more direct option.

Last edited:
Back