.::Photo Gallary | GT4_Rule::. Update - RX-8 LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4_Rule
  • 86 comments
  • 6,533 views
Nice images. Racing-based gallery with multiple cars in it.
Good variety and not very boring to me. Keep it up!

Is that a Nissan R390-GT1 Road Car I see in one of the pictures?

Come check my Drift gallery if you have time.
 
I like the 5th shot the most out of your lastest update mate.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thanks bud! I like that picture too :) Its on my desktop right now :p
pzygho_freak: Yep, thats a R390 GT1 Road Car against my RUF RGT! I somehow beat that thing :) Thanks for your input! Ill go check by your gallery soon!
lmracer: Yeah, some are duplicate shots, from different angles :nervous: I need to work on the "wow" factor, I guess. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)
 
GT4_Rule
Here are new photos of Holden Commodore SS at Seoul.



The reflections are beautiful, and the background blur makes the car stand out more, which enhances the reflections. This is one of your best shots so far.
 
awww i want a black 400R :( i got a yellow one
nice pics man!!!
 
you really got some great pics man:)
 
appie17: thanks man :)
kh0ppah: LOL, I keep getting the black one whenever I race; Ive been hunting for the yellow, red and the silver one, and so far Ive only managed to get the silver one :indiff: thats my show car though, Im not going to drive it. Thanks for the comment bud!
Another Account: thats my favorite from that update too; I cant believe I took that shot. Thanks for da comments mate :)

Another update coming soon.
 
400ratnurburgring77dc.th.jpg


Reminds me so much of my first pictures in GT4 :)
 
Heres an update: RX-8 LM Race Car at La Sarthe :)



rx8lmconceptracecaratcircuitde1.jpg


Edited using GIMP:

 
Thanks everyone!

Ill be temporarily closing down the gallery due to excessive homework these days. I dont know precisely how long it would be, but I hope I can play GT4 again so that I can take photos. Mods please dont lock this thread up, thank you.
 
That's too bad though,, hope you come back soon:)
Still love those Rx-8 shots:D

see you around right?
 
Well, U are improving. These RX8 shots are looking real good. The 1st set of thumbnails have great pics, good battle shots mate!! When U have time bring more.:)
 
Hmm, nice pics. I like the 1st pic in the RX8 update 👍
 
nice update, My fav is the big rx8
 
The first sepia looking pic (edited with gimp) is great, it has a nice artsy feel to it. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
Hey bro, I love the RX8 shots. You have the original rims right? You know what rims look good on it too? The Takata NSX rims you know the green ones they match and compliment the paint job very well, I will show you pics of mine to show you. :)
 
You stole my method on the last thumbnail to look like its driving in the dark? :lol:


Awesome pics bud 👍
 
DLRgian
Hey bro, I love the RX8 shots. You have the original rims right? You know what rims look good on it too? The Takata NSX rims you know the green ones they match and compliment the paint job very well, I will show you pics of mine to show you. :)
I will post the pics later to show :)
 
Hey, thank you all for your comments. I do have the stock rims on the RX-8 LM.

lol @ Pink's comment ;)

I hope I can reopen my gallery sometime; my exams are coming to an end in about 3 weeks, and I don't take summer school like others so I hope I will be free to update.

Just to point the direction at the future of my gallery; I'd like to do mostly unedited shots, seeing that natural way is the way to go. I might do something like the RX-8 LM update, where I may have some edited shots; I will definitely be using GIMP to create blurs, sharpen pictures, but there won't be a lot of editing.

Thanks everyone :)
 
Your welcome bud, and ya we do share the same interest on natural pics. I am also learning GIMP, although I feel like a GIMP right now because I can't figure it out. :dunce:
 
I love your pictures so much!
That first edited RX8 picture is one I would love to frame and hang on a wall.

I just updated my gallery with your request if you want to see it.
 
nice pitures on the gallery dude.I like the commodore SS the best.

The bomb is done
 
Thanks for the comments lately, everybody :)

I am going to dust off my GT4 and finally play it again, so I hope I can get an update this weekend.
 
Back