.::Photo Gallary | GT4_Rule::. Update - RX-8 LM Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4_Rule
  • 86 comments
  • 6,533 views
those are much better, theres a definate improvement in picture quality. now download gimp and make some fancy stuff ;)
 
those Minolta 88C-V race car are great you have improved i like the 2nd last one the BMW ones are lookin good aswell 👍
 
Here are new photos of Holden Commodore SS at Seoul.







I've also downloaded GIMP but I haven't been able to figure out how to use it yet, so these photos haven't been retouched yet.
 
the 4th thumbnail in the first row stands out so much. the reflections off the car are beautiful! i reckon if u run that through GIMP it would look amazing. 👍
 
WoW!! I agree, that 4th pic is awesome!! But the battle photos are also impressive. You are improving...so I just need to say "keep up your good work".
I will stay tuned! :)
 
Hey guys...

I haven't been able to take photos for a while since I've been away for Spring Break. Anyways I came back yesterday and I took some photos of my RX-8 Type S :)





Can you guys suggest some areas I need to improve on?
 
you've got some nice pics there.
in the yellow mazda pic you could try smoothening the headlight:
sm4vm.jpg

Something like this. I'm not very good at it. You could use photoshop.
 
Not bad. Try not to make them so bright, you lose color and quality. Other than that they are pretty nice.
 
Nice, really nice!!!! Rx-8 looking great!!! Follow Streetz advice, he knows how to do things right!! Keep up men:)
 
.*StReeTz*.
Not bad. Try not to make them so bright, you lose color and quality. Other than that they are pretty nice.

Yea! Rotary power!.. But i would have to agree with .*StReeTz*. on that they are a little bright. But other than that look's good to me..
 
OK, Ill tone down the brightness next time :)

Rotary engines are great! Theyre so smooth sounding
 
I quite like your recent shots, and the wet track pics make me want to take some slippery wet road drifting shots :)
 
:) i finally took the time to come by your gallery and im impressed. keep up the good work man (the rx-8 pics are my favs)
 
Sorry guys, its been about 5 days without playing GT4 now. If you look at my signature, you'll get why - I barely had time to come to GTPlanet and leave some comments. I spent the whole weekend figuring out math and graphs. Ill try to get an update soon, preferable before end of this week. Sorry again for the lack of update!
 
My new shots that I took today on a Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 at Nurburgring.

Haven't touched PS2 lately...first time in over a week playing it :indiff:









B & W:
 
Looks great man:) 1st, 3th and 6th pics are my favourite they look fantastic:)
Maybe you want to stop by at my gallery and leave a comment,, keep it up and:cheers:
 
Nice update man, very nice pictures. I don't think I have ever eally drvien the Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept but I might get around to it eventually.
 
I think that this new update is better, specially the B&W pic. Love the camera angles. Try to work with the reflections, this boost the pic quality. keep up mate!
 
NTX1982: Thanks! Yeah reflections werent that good :indiff: Ill work on it.
De@tthwi§ho0 Yup I will drop by your gallery and have a look at your pictures. Thanks for the comment!

eastley You should drive that car, it sounds pretty good in stock form. I loved the sound, and you have to drive it, that car has a killer look!

Thank you all for your comments again :)
 
I hate my classes...2 weeks of no updating - it puts myself to shame.

400R at Nurburgring, 15 pictures in total:





400ratnurburgring5bw1ln.jpg










I feel like Im going quantity instead of quality. What do you guys think?
 
yep. they all look the same. some are well and good, some are boring :(
 
Back