Photo mode question

  • Thread starter Thread starter davievtec
  • 6 comments
  • 502 views

davievtec

(Banned)
Messages
158
Messages
daviemcg2011
Im doing a quick shoot with ny nismos and i zoom in so far and it says move back but other folk can zoom in right to the point of the badges look clear all i can get is half the car ? Anyone know why this is ?
 
Im doing a quick shoot with ny nismos and i zoom in so far and it says move back but other folk can zoom in right to the point of the badges look clear all i can get is half the car ? Anyone know why this is ?

I think you can only zoom in really close on Photo Travel Mode.
 
Ohh that could be why cheers mate
 
Im doing a quick shoot with ny nismos and i zoom in so far and it says move back but other folk can zoom in right to the point of the badges look clear all i can get is half the car ? Anyone know why this is ?

Were you using a standard car? If so, that's the reason.
 
Were you using a standard car? If so, that's the reason.
This is it, you can zoom in on premiums all you want it doesn't have to be phototravel.
 
This is it, you can zoom in on premiums all you want it doesn't have to be phototravel.

Oh. I remembered trying to zoom in really close onto my Art Morrison Corvette & it said to back off. I was on SSR5 inside the tunnel at the time. Guess I thought wrong.
 
Hmm, I've never experienced that when zooming in really close on a premium. You could be right.
 
Back