can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
The Request Line!

;)

Some people just will not be getting the game on release day. Others might be intimidated by Photomode. Either way; to avoid a bunch of small new threads, let's keep it all grouped together!

Have a request?
Post it here, be as vague ("American car") or as specific ("STI '07 in WR Blue Mica @ Eiger in the rain") as you like.

Answering a request?
Quote their post, and provide a link to wherever you posted the images, whether it's in your personal gallery or in one of the general-purpose threads. Try to keep the images in here to a minimum so people can focus on their requests.

Thanks!

All Pics in PhotoTravel @ the RedBull Hangar

-2010 Camaro SS, Yellow, front and back
-Ferrari 458 Italia, Red, front and back
-Ford GT '06, Red
-Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 ‘08, Yellow, front and back

The first car I drove when I passed was my Dad's Vectra, so could someone post a picture of either a Vauxhall or Opel version, please?

If it's the Vauxhall, it'd be great if it was in Prestige Blue (AKA Ultra Blue).

Im requesting close up shots of Standard models.

Edit: Also would like photos of Standards and Premium on the rain!

Last edited:
Request: Mazda MX-5 NB FL (arround 2002) crystal blue. I've yet to buy one to take pictures of it myself :)

It's my IRL car, so I'd like to see how it fares in GT5 :sly:

RL picture of the car:
crystal.jpg

(also unrelated: if anyone has a voucher for this car, I'd gladly take it off their hands if they don't need it, I can trade something back that has the same monetary value, or even a bit more expensive)

Calling all photomoders, need the prettiest pictures you have of GT5.

Make them as gorgeous as possible, in the greatest detail possible please.

I am trying to develop an arguement for an in-school thing, where the topic is, can video games be art, and I'm for.

Please Note: Full Credit will go to ALL Artists who I choose pictures from as well as a thank you note

Also: I will be doing some photos myself, but I do not have much time to do them in, so I will need so more to backup the arguement.

IMPORTANT: To avoid cluttering this thread, please private message me the photos.

Thank you all very very much.

I have a few requests that I'm hoping people can oblige:

1) A 2008 Masterati Gran Turismo S on Rome, going through that left/right combination at the end of the bck straight.

2) A 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport at Cape Ring, taking that incredibly long, curved corner on the sothern half of the circuit.

3) A Suzuki SX4 WRC on and of the Eiger Trails; I'm hoping you can shoot it in such a way that it is possible to see the far end of the course in the background.

Thanks, guys.

Could anyone be so kind and post some pics of the lancia delta evoluzione?

I saw someone on the forums post the front view it (yellow one) and it looked as if the rear spoiler was raised, compared to how it is in gt prologuel (lowered)

Thank you 👍

Back