photo transfer

saskman1950
So I thought "Take few pics in FM4, transfer them to USB stick, carry USB upstairs, plug in laptop, open photos...BUT all I get is a data code that opens up in my terminal.

Did I do something wrong??

Can you actually do it via USB? So far, the only way to get to my pics I've come across is to push them to my storefront and then access them via my gallery on forzamotorsport.net. What other methods are there?

Can you actually do it via USB? So far, the only way to get to my pics I've come across is to push them to my storefront and then access them via my gallery on forzamotorsport.net. What other methods are there?

I think the only way is like youndo it.
I made a mistake when I changed my gamertag to my existing one, I made a spelliing error, now Microsoft wants another gold membership fee to change it back, and I can't cancel my account....aaaaarrrggggg

I'm not sure what happened with the gamertag change. But I know you can get the pictures quick and easy. On your Xbox, in game, take the photo, upload to the storefront, go onto your computer, go onto the Forza Motorsport site, click "My Forza," sign in with your Xbox id and password, click Forza 4, and download whichever picture you wish to download, download to any folder in your computer and BAM ! You just saved a picture on your computer of your experience on Forza 4 !! Good luck ! Let me know if this helped !

Back