Photo transfer

Yes, I have taken a few "outside" photos and placed in the photo album in the game. I would like to share it with a racing friend. I'm not to familiar with the various forums but I'm learning. Thanks for responding.

At the moment, there is no efficient way to send full albums to others. But here is how you can send a single photo to a friend:

1. Click on the 'Community' icon in the game.
upload_2015-3-15_11-28-34.png

2. Click on 'Messages'.
3. Go to 'New Message'.
4. Select the friend that you want to send the photo to.
5. A text box should come up allowing you to type what you want. There should also be a button that says 'attach image' or something similar.
6. Your GT6 photo album will come up where you can select the image.
7. Once you've chosen your image, hit 'Send'.

At the moment, there is no efficient way to send full albums to others. But here is how you can send a single photo to a friend:

1. Click on the 'Community' icon in the game. View attachment 330631
2. Click on 'Messages'.
3. Go to 'New Message'.
4. Select the friend that you want to send the photo to.
5. A text box should come up allowing you to type what you want. There should also be a button that says 'attach image' or something similar.
6. Your GT6 photo album will come up where you can select the image.
7. Once you've chosen your image, hit 'Send'.
Hi Ameer67 Thanks a lot for the info you kindly sent. I will give it ago tonight. I'll let you know if it works. Cheers & good racing

Hi Ameer67 Thanks a lot for the info you kindly sent. I will give it ago tonight. I'll let you know if it works. Cheers & good racing

Hi there Ameer67
I tried as you described but there was no "Attach" facility. It would be nice though. Thanks anyway.
Regards
Joe

Hi there Ameer67
I tried as you described but there was no "Attach" facility. It would be nice though. Thanks anyway.
Regards
Joe
I could have sworn there was an attach image button. Guess not. Sorry Joe. Your other option I guess is to share your photos so they appear in your photo feed.

Back