harveybird Messages 280 Tacoma, Wa Messages Harvey253Birdman/DRIFT-ARTZ_ARROW Oct 11, 2012 #1 so i went into gran tour and i just skipped the races, unlocked locations, but i cant skip to the last one where you race with the Miura, does that race unlock anything?
so i went into gran tour and i just skipped the races, unlocked locations, but i cant skip to the last one where you race with the Miura, does that race unlock anything?
edawg456 Messages 1,646 Belfair,Wa Messages edawg456 Messages edawg456 Oct 11, 2012 #2 I THINK you unlock something but I can't remember exactly since i did a long time ago.
Ddrizle Messages 5,789 Oct 11, 2012 #3 I believe the Abbey of San Galgano location is unlocked once the 4th & final grand tour event is completed.
I believe the Abbey of San Galgano location is unlocked once the 4th & final grand tour event is completed.
Shoe67 Messages 3,244 Michigan Messages Shoe_67 Oct 12, 2012 #4 Just do it for a bronze...then you will find out. Grand tour isnt too hard