Photography by Arnage June'13

• Thread starter Arnage
  • 44 comments
Welp, here you can find info on double posting or in this case multi posting, I guess. In short, you shouldn't make 2 or more posts in a row.

And here's how you post images from flickr without making your page overloaded with gigantic pictures.

ffjjbb, thank you. I am glad you liked it.

Finally somebody appreciated my photos on GTplanet ... it's important for me.

Some good pictures mate but this is such an ugly gallery. You should share a few of your shots at a time so everyone can look forward to your next set instead of bombarding us all at once!

👍

*mother of god meme*

These are awesome! I wish I can find these beauties when I try and take pictures. Can't wait for more :)

Oo. such different comments...

leeislee, it was more comfortable for me to share all at once. Because I've collected many photos in three years.

ProjectWHaT, just do what and how you want. good luck.

There are some very great shots in your gallery 👍
Some great work on angle and composition, your b&w pics especially are often superb. Some with a very artistic approach also.
Too many shots to give you a decent feedback but i will take some time to travel in your flickr gallery :)
Hope you will keep it up with some new things 👍

Kodje, thanks for the very detailed response. thank you.

if you let a couple of questions:
-what do you think of the quality of post processing (color and light)?
-what can you advise in terms of post processing?.. It seems, you call it a "realistic toning" (I'd like as many as possible shots were like a real photo).
I look at other people's work and doesn't understand how they achieve such realism in the photo ...
I have a lot of experimenting, but I don't get it

Back