[Photography] - The Work of Andrea

• Thread starter andrea
  • 125 comments
Well I'm trying to go for more realistic photos FishyJuice. I kept some of the artistic bunch because it's fun every once in a while.

Added M5 now.

jb1jjDmx68i8HF.jpeg

Recent: BMW M5

j7LsNtNg7i5O1.jpeg

perfect:drool:

Quite honestly it doesn't live up to your high standard. I don't know why, I think it's the positioning. or the Mclaren's unattractive rear. :confused: Though as usual, it is edited just splendidly. 👍

Quite honestly it doesn't live up to your high standard. I don't know why, I think it's the positioning. or the Mclaren's unattractive rear. :confused: Though as usual, it is edited just splendidly. 👍

I have to agree with Skython here, it's not quite as good as the other pics, and I do think it's about the positioning. You should have moved the camera all the way up so it wouldn't have shown any road and more sky and scenery.

But other than that, your editing is fantastic, the colors are great. Keep it up! 👍

Great gallery Andrea. Very nice indeed - like the direction you are going... 👍

I never actually caught any of your more artistic efforts. Have seen a couple in the comps these past few weeks, but I've heard there are more... would love to see them?

(Sorry, I should have come here earlier!) :)

Yourself, Dolp, SMfan, RetroFan, Bocc and a select few others have a good eye for this.

👍

Here's an update since forever- I didn't feel like making a banner for this in the OP
-actually it's early in the morning and I'm tired boohoo

ibpYh2v7EMmpzu.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Shaolin.

ivhF9mZnka6yz.jpg

i0Rfgw5bvBPdW.jpg

Too lazy to update the OP
I'm just going to post photos the old way from now on​

Nice tone on Jaguar shot, looks real, nice work Andrea, keep 'em comming!
Can't wait to get that Jag and the RX, having some problems with Credit Card, will take a while...

Back