Photomode additions?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 8 comments
I would love better homespace locations. I hate the topgear test track.
A simple flick of a button to change from horizontal to vertical.
I dont think this would classify as a photomode problem, probably more of a problem of the actual game, but i would like better lighting in tunnels. Most of the time its a horrible experience trying to get a tunnel shot.

Ill come back when i can think of more haha

Being able to take photos off of the track cameras. It was a detail I liked in the photomode from that other title. Give is six different angles that arent right on the track surface.

All of the above and the one thing that I feel PD has neglected in its last 2 titles and T10 neglected in FM4

When a car spits flames it's impossible to catch in a picture with a low shutter speed in game, I know from personal experience that at first the flame will be traveling the same speed as the car and therefore easier to capture with a low shutter speed

i'd like to see more camera options, and t10 should add a 1 button remove all shots from your SF! really anoying to load a shot everytime to have to delete it :banghead:

Being able to take photos off of the track cameras. It was a detail I liked in the photomode from that other title. Give is six different angles that arent right on the track surface.

you mean your want your car in different positions?
look at this thread on fm.net

flo
i'd like to see more camera options, and t10 should add a 1 button remove all shots from your SF! really anoying to load a shot everytime to have to delete it :banghead:

you mean your want your car in different positions?
look at this thread on fm.net

No, he is talking about track shooting. He wants to use the cameras the game uses to take pics. Besides the free movement camera, GT5 had anywhere from 6-11 cameras that could be used too. They weren't movable but were placed at angles or heights you couldn't do on your own.

The thread you posted is more or less what I am after but I want 100% free control like GT5. Move the car as I please, turn on and off running lights and headlights, the angle of the front tires, etc....

More real to life photo slides. I like having real shutter speeds and aperture. More customization in game like cross processing.

Ability to shoot vertical shots too. Just horizontal is boring. Ability to use something other than the stock frame. Shoot 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, wide panoramic, and any of the 35mm or medium format sizes: 6x4, 6x6 Hasselblad, 6x7, 6x9 to get real-to-life image frames.

The ability to export big shots with a thumb drive, doing it over the Internet is a real pain and can be hell on those with data caps.

The ability to export big shots with a thumb drive, doing it over the Internet is a real pain and can be hell on those with data caps.

That should be a no brainer. Dumb to upload to MS just to take it back in 2 mins. I mean that's a 50MB transfer that doesn't need to happen.

Back