Photomode Ads.

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 633 comments
This is just crying out for someone to take a picture of, say, the Nissan Cube, with the caption "it's a heap of crap, and we know it." :)

Great idea for a thread!

I got no Photoshop skills, actually I don't even have Photoshop, so this is the best i can do with MS Paint...

Attachments

• shiftheritage.jpg
    shiftheritage.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 295
Oh ya guys don't forget to sign or put something on your work to show that it's yours. Like I said I would hate for any stealing to go on here. Also I know many of you have your own websites, if you see something here you like be sure to contact the creator to get permission to use it.

Also I'm think we should site Imageshack.us for letting us host our images through them.

I got the sayings from the Mini website and I tried to match the fonts as best as I could.

Azuremen
Lexus ad. I just love the ones I find in magazines... wish I could make the same right now... but limited by the medium of course. Anyhow...

IS200-9.jpg

BTW, anyone know how to make it a thumbnail when you don't want to host trough Imageshack?

That's money shot...well done.

Can you have a black and white filter? If so then can someone try to replicate those b/l 350Z and 350Z Roadster adverts.

Thanks

Be nice if it didn't stretch out the page...

And I think you meant "sense of realism"

Interesting effect created with the liquify tool...

Wow these are beautiful - I love that last Lexus one in the tunnel, beautiful shot.

Any requests? I want to try this now lol. All I have is Paint though, but it will do.

Very well done guys! It looks like you put much thought into these ads! I'll think up one and post it possibly tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the postive feed back guys...

Another ad from yours truly.. not nearly as dramatic of a shot I think though, but I was just messing around...

Back