Photomode Ads.

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 633 comments
Kutscher80
Hi!

Can Somebody make an Insurance AD with this Pic ?

The Slogan could be "If You see this, it´s already too late." :)

The pic for that one should be the pace car, and the slogan "By the time you see this you have already failed".

rotary_freq
How about some humor?
But dont get me wrong, the RX7 is one of my favorite cars.
They're just really unrealiable...

Please edit your second picture, we have younger kids here that don't need to be reading that. Lets keep it PG guys :rolleyes:. They are ads! How many times do you see swearing in ads? Not often.

BlazinXtreme
Please edit your second picture, we have younger kids here that don't need to be reading that. Lets keep it PG guys :rolleyes:. They are ads! How many times do you see swearing in ads? Not often.

Yeah yeah, I'll pull it.

the1_thedave
Try this on for size :) .....

skyline2a.jpg

Great idea of a slogan, words are great, but since taking a marketing class I learned you should always brainstorm. How about... Where two country's Skylines come together...

Man, Photo mode is pretty awsome eh guys..i never thoguht people would be doing all this..its so awsome.best new feature in the game i think...i love it ..i spend hours jsut getting the perfect shot! :)

Stringztoo
it looks like it says "the is ..."

should make it say "The IS200..."

That's what I thought first time I saw that one, actually I never made the "IS" connection, just thought it was a typo???

I think if the IS was itallicise or even in a font simlar to the emblem on the car it would be more clear, or like Stringztoo said...

bfifteenv
The pic for that one should be the pace car, and the slogan "By the time you see this you have already failed".

:lol:

Sorry, I have not taken a Picture of the Pace Car yet... :dopey:

@ Dorisan:

Nice Ad!! I Like it!! 👍

19xx
Font is called Mekanik
there seems to be a problem captain. all I see when searching for it is that you gotta pay for it. I don't wanna pay 20 something bucks just to make one ad... is there any possible way you could send it to me?

I created my own GT4 cover in photoshop. Im curently using it as my actual cover. looks so cool in the case. I greatly reduced this images resolution for the internet. The original was huge so when i printed it, it would look real and not all pixelated.

Tell me what you guys think

well it is a half inch to long for 8 1/2 x 11, so i used an 8 1\2 X 14 that i had alot of. if you need the photoshop file, i have all the layers saved. I dont exactly know how i would send a photoshop file but. i have AIM so if you do, and you want the file. Just send me a message.

<------- IM

Back