Portugal
Lisboa
Welcome to week 198 of the:

Main.jpg

Week 196 Winner: LongbowX

img08903thb.jpg

Theme.jpg

Theme: Dirt Rally

"Haven't seen any rallying recently, so: choose a dirt track and drive any car(s) you wish on it."

Cars: Any.

Tracks: Cathedral Rocks Trail I
Cathedral Rocks Trail II
Grand Canyon
Swiss Alps
Tahiti Maze

Photo Travel: No

Poll Size: --

Rules.jpg

Rules

Please ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
If you have any questions about how this competition is run, please, send me a private message.

Entry requirements
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work not previously entered in a competition.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry);
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly.
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions.
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, be it vertical or horizontal.
  • No enhacements permited to the previews, they must not have more or less effects that the original image.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters is enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favourite shot(s).

Image enhancement rules

Photoshop may be used to adjust:
  • Brightness, contrast and gamma values.
  • RGB Levels
    (When adjusting these, it has to be uniform throughout the whole image)

Photoshop may also be used to:
  • Rotate, crop and resize;
  • Removing the GT4 watermark (using the clone stamp or the healing tool);
  • Add border and signature.

Photoshop may not be used to:
  • Use any plug-ins , filter or adjustments not mentioned above;
  • Add any exterior elements to the original photo.

Deadline.jpg

July, 7th

I may enter this competition. May not be creative on my editing though.

Well,it is a Midget.

I don't think Daihatsu could get away with that name nowadays. Any Mk. III Midget would probably have to be named the "Daihatsu Vertically Challenged" instead. :lol:

Welcome to ancient PS2 GT4 graphics...

If people saw that during the PS1 era, they would comment on how realistic that looked. I find it kind of funny that we're now calling them ancient. Didn't seem that long ago that I was amazed by the graphics of GT3 and GT4.

If people saw that during the PS1 era, they would comment on how realistic that looked. I find it kind of funny that we're now calling them ancient. Didn't seem that long ago that I was amazed by the graphics of GT3 and GT4.

Im still amazed at the graphics of gt3 and gt4 - Considering the hardware of course. There was some really great modeling done in both games.

Actually, I believe Diahatsu just released a new Midget. Although, apparently, you're right about the name as now it's called "Gran Max"

That's definitely the right name for it, it looks like it could be driven by grans.

I wasn't talking about GT4 in general - I think that the the game has great graphics for the cars and tracks. I was specifically pointing out the people on the rally tracks, which look like they should be in GT1.

~Final Entry~

IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMM BAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!

Did anyone miss me? No? *Cries a little*

Last edited:
Back