PhotoMode Competition - Week 43 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 109 comments
pmc431mm.jpg

Welcome to Week 43 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

pmctheme8re.jpg

"Your Style"
  • This is an open theme and G-T-4-Fan is after nice, clean pictures. Whatever your thing is - warm, cold, futuristic, old, a sense of speed, drifting - take a shot that captures your style.

Eligible Cars
  • Any Cars

Locations
  • Any Track
  • No PhotoTravel
Week 43 Theme & Top 20 chosen by week 41 winner G-T-4-Fan

pmcdeadline1zu.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is December 24th.

pmcrules0bx.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not previously been entered in any competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it. Minor updates to the same image are allowed.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness, contrast or gamma, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish. If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as IrfanView or GIMP.
  • Photoshop or other graphics programs may NOT be used to change levels, hue, saturation, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

For members who have not participated in a PhotoMode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Heres my picture. This is the first time I've entered one of these comps.

Final Entry

Hoorah!

Radicool02
Heres my picture. This is the first time I've entered one of these comps.

Final Entry

Hoorah!
Hey, nice pic!
PS On closer inspection of your profile, we live in the same place! Which part of Adelaide do you live in?

I have a pic for this already taken... I hope... there's a slight chance I might have Photoshopped it a bit too much :indiff: But I'll see. If I haven't PSd it, it's definately going to be my entry.

Back