PhotoMode Competition - Week 46 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 144 comments
Krame
Cool. Yea, the rear end is kind of plain looking. All the shots that I took for this comp were of the front.

they're actually just the stock ones... thought they looked just too sexy when the car was dumped...👍

PERFECT BALANCE
Cool shot tomcat, I didn't even think about that car being used for this, very good choice of cars.

Thanks ! This is one of the few green cars I'v got in my garage, so I thought it would be cool to put "the other" Trueno under the spotlights for once.

Final Entry

karmannghiapreview7ox.jpg

The thumbnail doesn't do justice for the picture, neither does the preview, please view it full size. :)

Final Entry

21rpreview4wi.jpg

I think this one fits the theme good as well. The color is called emerald green. :)

Great angle of that Alfa, franz. 👍

21rpreview4wi.jpg

hey im just curious what you use to make the background look so uhh... "moving" and the wheels so... "blingish". dont know any terms for these but hey, it looks dope. Just how is it done...

PS. share the wealth man... thanks

Well the shiny rims are in the used wheels. I don't know the exact muber of them but they're from PD. And the motion? That's just because of the low shutter speed, 60, and manual focus aimed on the middle of the car. Hope I helped you with this. :)

Anyways, thanks. 👍

Awesome picture, sejtur. I was going to use that car in that color, but it can't compete with that so I'll have to make new ones. Where is it taken?

sejtur......thats like the exact car i was gonna use...and i just bought one and i already had one but it was in red so i bought a green one for this comp., and look......u have the almost same shot....mine was on Nur and was at a rear angle and it was i a turn at high motion....looked cool until then i saw that u had the same car....then i didnt want to use it.lol...back to find another one....**sigh**

thanks for comment sejtur and tomcat
I think I will stay what I have now
the first entry was unique but kinda lacking realism

Hey we chose the same car, great minds think alike:sly:

Although yours looks better

Hey we chose the same car, great minds think alike:sly:
Indeed :D

It was the fourth car I tried, there's lots of green ones but hard to find one with just the right hue and depth I wanted. A few other nice green cars are the Audi TT, the Korean Proto car, Mitsubishi 3000GT & something else I can't remember - maybe it was the toyota sera - all come up quite nicely under the right lighting.

hellaSmoked
there are lots of nice entries, but krame's got my vote so far.:crazy:

Thanks man, I really liked how the reflections came out in that pic, I guess it helps when you wash the car like 5 times.

Back