PhotoMode Competition Week 58 - Closed

• Thread starter arsenal
  • 71 comments
its a one MAKE race, not a one MODEL race ;)
Make= BMW; Model = M3/M5/323ci.. ya kno ?

Some things to assess...

Dick Steel, your pic is not of a one make race as there are different manufacturers represented in your pic.

jmx, I don't believe that is an actual "one-make race" from the game, though the cars are obviously from the same make. Because it is treefingers' theme, I will leave it to him to decide whether or not this pic is acceptable.

and quati, your actual entry can be any size, but the preview that you post may not be more than 300x400 pixels, so please resize your preview asap.

well, this is my first try ... i had taken these pics in May 2005, but i think they'll be okay even though i wasn't very good with the Photo-mode back then.

Final Entry

Preview:
comp58preview5gl.png

finally, a h.m. as well ...

Well I can't get access to a PS2 (being at uni and all) so I'm gonna put forward my suggestions and hope someone will make a good photo of it.

No-one's included the VW Beetle/Lupo Cups, or have there been any mm-R photos (can't remember but Im sure there was a one-make race for them?). You could get some fantastically colourful stuff from these races. I wish I had a PS2 here to take some photos :grumpy:

jmx2222
My english is not that good so I would like to know the exact meaning of this:
"some things to assess..."

That just means that there were a few issues I had to take care of because some people were not too clear on the theme.

Edit:

Competition Closed

Back