Photomode Features...

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 44 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
Will we get more photomode locations and more camera features.

All us Photomoders would love a studio location and the location featured in the Car selection Gallery view.

Longer shutter speeds too

The Photomode feature has a massive following, don't forget about us!

Last edited:
I honestly have to idea why they didnt keep at least a few of GT5's most popular photo locations and bring them forward to GT6. They were brilliant, and I hope that the future of GT's Photomode continues.

Last edited:
And...none of these questons will matter because it'll be a case of saying things to keep people quiet and not much in terms of definitive dates or promises for new features.

Lee's right. It seems that major updates will be overlooked. GT4 to GT5 was a massive update, but from GT5 to GT6... few features, cut locations, various graphical issues that just got fixed in the last few updates. They're starting to listen to us, but I don't know if we'll see much come our way.

Hmm, still would be good if everyone currently active in the photomode sub-forum could vote/like this. Sure we may not get definitive info or promises but at least having something asked still shows the scale of the following for this side of GT and hopefully will encourage more work to be done in this area. Well I would hope so anyway.

I would like to add; FIX the photomode bugs.
For instance, it's VERY annoying to keep changing the orientation from vertical to horizontal (changes automatically). This is a pain !
Also the distance. While on the other features you start to increase or decrease and it automatically "acelerates" or decelerates the value, in the distance it's very very boring that it only goes 1 by 1.
(Sorry but I can't explain it better)

Yes a long time wish are new locations like: photo studio, old barn, large underground car park.
Of course new effects like: long exposure, flashlight and more.

COME ON KAZ. THOSE 3 LOCATIONS AND I'D BE SET FOR LIFE.

But as for long exposure, that's in the game/real as confirmed by the FT-1 Press shots.

Okay, folks. I remember when this came out in 4 (And I want ALL of the photo mode locations!!!!)

Kaz put this in BECAUSE he is a photographer!!!!

Do you REALLY think that one of his favourite ideas will be dumped?

I just want it expanded and replays to be easier/better to deal with.

Awesome ideas in this thread! :)

If it's possible I think you should add a slow motion rewind or forward. To get a more exact position of the picture during a replay. But this might be the wrong place :odd:
...while a camera that locks into the car at a short distance so we would know what the car is doing; as opposed to somewhere in the distance.

For instance, it's VERY annoying to keep changing the orientation from vertical to horizontal (changes automatically). This is a pain !

If you tilt the DS3 90 degrees, the sixaxis will do that.

Back