Photomode Tournament - Round 1

• Thread starter JacoJa
  • 108 comments
Looking forward to the poll as well, especially to 440 CHARGER's entry to see what he come up with using the PMC rules :mischievous:

And off course, what my opponent brings 👍

Alright, here is the list of the upcoming duels. The people in red have not yet submitted their entries.

PMC Rules

Fox-Hound vs atlop

R33GTR vs [Empty space]

Danger Orange vs Ev0 4 drifter

440 CHARGER vs Nissan~GuruZ33

arsenal vs FusionS2000

garnettrules21 vs lmracer

art555(Ukraine) vs GM

franz vs Slick6

2.0 Rules

LOON vs NTX1982

SlipZtrEm vs Moglet

jgda9rs vs LGforce

MINICOOPER120 vs TVR&Ferrari_Fan

Drift2XS vs Dead_Poetic

dmanbluesfreak vs Beerzgood

Ultrashot vs rovens

speedster502 vs Rayquaza

Today’s the deadline, so I’m getting worried. :scared:

What you going to do about DO and E4D, since neither of them has entered yet? Also, are we going by your time or what?

that sux balls! so does this mean they lost already? or do they still have a few minutes? it's still the third here in canada, unless we're going by your time

I'm waiting till tomorrow until they submit their entries because our time zone is currently GMT + 9:00 (because of stupid daylight savings), so don't worry about that. I'll wait till it reaches the 4th of Feb in the GMT - 12:00 zone. 👍

And I'm not sure what will happen to the DO vs Ev0 duel. Hopefully someone will submit within the next day or so.

I'm waiting till tomorrow until they submit their entries because our time zone is currently GMT + 9:00 (because of stupid daylight savings), so don't worry about that. I'll wait till it reaches the 4th of Feb in the GMT - 12:00 zone. 👍

And I'm not sure what will happen to the DO vs Ev0 duel. Hopefully someone will submit within the next day or so.

Maybe PMing people who didn't enterd their pics will help?

Maybe PMing people who didn't enterd their pics will help?
Cheers... PM's have been sent 👍
They have all been online recently, maybe they’ve just forgotten.

[empty space];2563728
when are you planning on putting the poll up?
The poll will begin within the next 24 hours 👍 (unless I trip down some stairs and die :sly: )

Well if I were them i would get a move on as a rushed photo nevers works out very well (well for me they dont)

I'm quite surprised at D_O and Dead_Poetic failing to submit entries yet, they're both quite big names in the Photomode world....

Maybe their working so hard on it that it takes them longer... ;)

Alright, I've recieved 4 more entries. Thanks guys 👍
Danger Orange still hasn't sent his yet, so he may miss the poll unfortunately.

You snooze you lose, I say put the poll up. They've had over a week to do this thing, knowing the time constraints when they entered this competition.

You snooze you lose, I say put the poll up. They've had over a week to do this thing, knowing the time constraints when they entered this competition.

I must say I agree.

Back