Photomode Tournament - Round 1

• Thread starter JacoJa
  • 108 comments
Jacoja - By debris, is dirt allowed? Or does it have to be more physically massive things such as the mentioned cones and leaves?
The theme was suggested by another user, but I would say that actual larger objects would only count. Leaves would also be fine to use (I think dirt or snow iwould be too minor).

In the previous tournament I think you had 3 days to submit entries, and 3 days to vote (the entire comp ran for a about 4 weeks). 7 days would be stretching it a bit, considering we have the voting afterwards (and repeating this 4 times). I'll think of a way around.

i cant think of anything. i wonder what lgforce is up to.anyways. goodluck to everyone. and thanks for using my suggestion of the Honda R Collection. can't wait to see what that brings!

Well, I'd really appreciate if I could use a weekend on this, if not, I'll do my best but I can't promise an entry by then...

Whoa, I get stacked up against the last Tourney's winner? Heh, and I've just used up all my "Debris" shots lately? Crappers! :lol:

Good luck Mog, I haven't fallen out in the first round yet, but if it's because of you, that's still a great way to go! 👍

I've never even taken a proper 'debris' shot at all, and you've just won a contest with one of yours!

I think I'm buggered this time round, but still it'll be a good match and if I lose then at least I lost to you! :)

hanks for using my suggestion of the Honda R Collection. can't wait to see what that brings!

I got that, I am still having trouble deciding what car to use. Hmmmm?:confused:?

I am up against Dead_Poetic, which should be good. He is a maker of interesting photos. :)

Good luck to eveyone. 👍

well, there's a few of them. i wish i got that one. i've got a whole stash of my unreleased ITR photos hahaha. goodluck.

I am doomed. Although it will be fun versing my mate Rayquaza though although I wont beat him. Is the entry due in this week from everyone or just the first people shown as I dont want to enter it early.

P.S I am doomed

Danger Orange vs. Ev0 4 drifter with the theme I threw in, hope you guys have fun. :)

Expect great things from both of you.

dman, I think he's just a bit twisted. :lol:

good luck to all! :cheers:

Ahh, damn. I didnt even know the tournament was back. Is there going to be another one when this one is over?

Umm I still havent took the photo of a car at Las Vegas ummm cant think right now Its gonna have to be american though. Mine will probably be in tonight but not sure.

i cant beleive I missed this!! :mad:

ill have to keep my eyes open next time....

Well then, this is unusual for me, but I've submitted early. I don't like my chances of finishing anything this week, so I got it out of the way before bed today. It wasn't from the set I expected to submit, but it came out better than expected. Anywho, definitely a challenge!

:cheers:

Umm I still havent took the photo of a car at Las Vegas ummm cant think right now Its gonna have to be american though. Mine will probably be in tonight but not sure.

Me neither but i'll get it up today for sure 👍 Hoping for a good match with you speedster :)

My entry is in... I am pretty happy with it. I'm not use to not being able to Photoshop it at all though, so I guess we will see if the skills are still there.👍

Same here ... very odd feeling indeed
The worst thing is when I view the shot on TV, it looks perfect (no major texture flaws). However texture quality gets worst on the computer, almost unacceptable unless I clean it up. Lucky I have some very clean shots for the entry and I am pretty satisfied 👍 Good luck everybody

I havent submitted my entry yet but am feeling slightly smug (It wont last long). In my opinion one of my best ever shots but thats my opinion.

Didn't understand those 3 dots. Do they mean that you got upset? I meant it as a joke, pretty funny coincidence actually.

The dots don't mean that he's upset, he's just letting the sentence trail off using the dots instead of using just a single period. Franz and 440 used them also. I'm sure Jacoja ment cheers in a sarcastic way so don't worry.👍

My entry is in now. Bring it on Rayquaza! (No please dont kill me it was only for effect!):nervous:

Submitting, very happy with it, no major work on it yet ;) I just kept it simple 👍

I submitted mine earlier, not really that happy with it but I've got far too much work to be getting on with to do much GT4 photography!

Back