WeShallNverStop Messages 448 Halifax Messages cybernasa Jul 17, 2011 #1 Does any have photos of the Mclaren F1 in Matte Dark Blue? I'd like to know what it would look like, but I don't want to lose a chip if I end up not liking it : /
Does any have photos of the Mclaren F1 in Matte Dark Blue? I'd like to know what it would look like, but I don't want to lose a chip if I end up not liking it : /
McKiernan Premium Messages 809 Dublin/Ireland Messages McKiernan Messages Nope Jul 17, 2011 #2 Make a back up of your save before painting, If you don't like it reload your old save Simples 💡
'85fierogt Messages 424 Anderson, SC Messages smart_fortwo Jul 18, 2011 #3 All you have to do is save before you paint it. When it rolls out of the booth if you don't like it reset the game.
All you have to do is save before you paint it. When it rolls out of the booth if you don't like it reset the game.