• sliderulz

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • StevieMo

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • TVRKing

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alrite... the deadline is up and now its time to vote.. so here are your contestants.
Original
93viggen8.jpg

Bimmerkid44
attachment.php

Driven_out
saabedit.jpg

troy
20850_8580377302388629402.jpg

ACremona22
18802_3320631767302214019.jpg

sliderulez
attachment.php

StevieMo
19067_6348420815078273918.jpg

TVRKing
attachment.php

good luck
voting ends in 7 days.
-StevieMo
*EDIT* sorry bout that troy... all fixed now

Troy's doesn't show up but I assume it sucks. My vote goes to TVRKing, even with that cheesy license plate text.

ACRemona's look excellent except for the back side windows.

I voted for StevieMo's, although ACRemona's looked tempting...

And I don't like TVRKing's, not enough modding and the lowering is too rough... (bad eye for detail).

the contest rules stated clearly that the car must be recognizable as a saab....Troy and ACRemona22's are the exact opposite...

yes, but at first glance, yours looks like an RSX....i can pick out :saab:'s by their headlights, and if that car was driving down the road, i dont know what the heck it would be

lol...the rear lights...but in the picture the whole side...hood(who cares) and windows all that is orignal...but troys....hard to tell

yea, so. "-The car must be vaguely recognizable in your final picture " if you hold the picture of mine with the picture of the saab, you can tell that the top hasn't changed one bit. And it is vaguely recognizable

Originally posted by ACremona22
no....mine is an eception but yours....no
I belive if mine was not within the rules my car would not be in the voting. Its not your decsion. And go ahead and try to D/Q mine. See if i give 2 ****s about losing this contest.

and again why is tvrkings so good...a color change thats it wow!
No one needs to explain themselves to you, its their vote and if they like the car than so be it. I happen to think the white is a nice color, and who cares if it's not much of a change.

Yours has:
Conversion
Color Changed
Lowered Rims
Tint in windows

His:
New Front bumber
New liscnese plate
Color Change
Lowered.

Looks like 4 changes for u and TVR

I must confess I didn't bother to look at troy's entry before I voted (shame, shame!) but I must say: "Great job troy!" I can imagine what a struggle that must have been getting the bmw hood to fit to the saab! And I really like that huge air-intake alongside the car. Well done!

yes, i knew i would be at a handicap. But i kinda gave up the thought of wining, but no big deal. Just a contest, hopefully i will win the one your holding ;)

accutally tvrs doesnt have a new front bumper...thats a sloppy job on the coloring...lol ooo a license plate...omfg
Jez, do you really always have to put him down. I agree its not perfect but you are somewhat stuck up.

Originally posted by troy

Jez, do you really always have to put him down. I agree its not perfect but you are somewhat stuck up.

He thinks we're underestimating his photoshop skills... :rolleyes:

ACremona22, your a fucking tool. stop picking faults and post a simple vote. so what if they arent perfect, at least they tried. my photoshopping skills arent great but i dont care. get a life arsehole.

AHHH LOOK AT THE RIGHT HAND LIGHT ON ACREMONA'S CAR! ITS NOT PERFECT!!!!

everyone point and laugh :rolleyes:

ACremona shut up. Your just scared because you think troy can beat you. :rolleyes:

I vote troy. His just plainly kicks ass. Good job troy! :thumbsup:

tvrking had a tempting post, but then i realized how bad it was!! ACREMONA WINS!!

And you can't count the plates on tvrkings...THEY SUCK OMFG!!

Back