pianting bumpers?

• Thread starter lav01
  • 4 comments

lav01

(Banned)
lav01
I want to paint the bumpers on my old corvette. I cannot seem to figure it out. I have seen a few liveries with them I think. Should I just save the liveries and change everything else?

You can't save and alter somebody else's liveries. Explain exactly what you can't seem to do, what you want to do and to what car model and I'm sure you'll get the answer you're looking for.

If I was to have a rough guess at your problem it's probably because you can't paint them and instead have to use decals to colour them.

I want to paint the bumpers on my old corvette. I cannot seem to figure it out. I have seen a few liveries with them I think. Should I just save the liveries and change everything else?

By old corvette, I assume you mean the C3 Stingray? If you do, then you have to go to "Other" as mentioned above to paint on the metal bumpers.

yes, c3, old corvette. I want the bumpers on one of mine black. I never thought of stickers to make them black. Good call, thanks. I will try. Just doing some of the update races and then will mess with it. I completely suck at liveries. Trying to learn, but still a total noob in that area. Thanks again guys!

Back