Pickup trucks

Messages
3
United States
Williston
Messages
Chailichaos
Can't find them anywhere. Never any dealerships. Online or used. Help!?
 
Chevrolet SSR '03 is on OCD...
 
Pickup races are needed for game completion. Need! Anyone trade?

I thought the ssr was a car.. Still trade for something not ugly. Lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I give up...

Good luck :)
 
I need a pickup bad. But do not want the ssr whatsoever. Does anyone have an idea how to get one or what championship wins one?
 
Check my sig, you'll find a Tacoma pickup truck that is capable of winning the Truck Seasonal...

{Cy}
 
The online car dealer has one. Get it there.
If u somehow can't get it, I can give one to you. Though I would expect you to take initiative to FR me on SEN.
No need to trade, if u need any specific truck, I can put it on share as well. If I have extra, I don't mind giving you.
Reminds me of those days I started gt5 and desperately looking for cars to complete Aspec. Full hp mod, race soft, srf, tcs, driving line and auto. And having some difficulty winning the races even with that.
 
Last edited:
if you don't want the one that is in the online dealership now, wait till next week when there will inevitably be a new one. You've waited this long, what's another week?
 
If you had answered the question I was going to send you a truck...got to go now see ya!:sly:
 
All pickup trucks appear in Used Car Dealership on a set schedule (available on GTP), they have also been known to appear in the OCD from time to time.

Still trade for something not ugly. Lol
You should learn to respect the roots of your 'beloved' trucks.
 
I need a pickup bad. But do not want the ssr whatsoever. Does anyone have an idea how to get one or what championship wins one?

Check the UCD. All trucks are standards & can only be found there.
 
Did you just start 2 nearly identical threads?
 
Threads merged.
 
Back