Pics corrupted from GT5

simplygriff
I took some pics and exported them to the XMB and copied them to my thumbdrive. I tried to resize a couple in PS to make a desktop for my computer and to post online but they're corrupted. Photoshop nearly locked up my machine just trying to crop. It said there was missing or broken photoshop data in the files. I tried with the windows photo editor and got something similar. This happen to anyone else?
-G

This prompt happens everytime I open a photo with PS CS4, but I just press "OK" and everything works fine. Haven't had a single lock up .

Hmmm... I just tried it again. Does it take longer than normal to crop a photo? Thing's been sitting here for a couple minutes. I'm on a pretty boss machine and never have had issues til now.
-G

I also get a message saying something along the lines of "some photoshop data is corrupt" but the picture still opens fine... as said above ignore and it should be ok.

I haven't had an issue. It gives me the same message. But for the most part it seems just fine. May I suggest before cropping it, re saving it from Photoshop as TIFF or PNG? Then Importing it again? Cuz I cropped my pick without much issue. It bogged down an extra 30 to 40 seconds than normal. Blipped a quick 10 second not responding, then resumed as normal. So thats all I can tell you to help.

Yep.. I can't open GT5 pics in Photoshop because apparently "An unexpected end-of-file was encountered." So yeah.. if someone could translate that to English please?

id like to state that b4 i trashed the files, i tried renaming them (not even changing the format of the file) and then they worked fine after that but me being paranoid ended up deleting them all together anyways (luckily the computer didnt freeze as i selected the files for deletion). thought i'd just throw that in for anyone who was curious.

Back