Pictures i drew

• Thread starter Vasco
  • 69 comments
dont want to sound nasty dodge the viper- but they kinda suck!
owl man, they are pretty good tho, the plane one is just amazing!
i'd do stuff like that, but when i started drawing caractures i kinda lost how to draw properly lol!
will try and take some pics of a project im working on now!

yo owl- great pencil technique. have you tried working with workable fixitive? it sprays on, allowing you to continue working without the risk of smudge. I am a freelance illustrator, and it has been a godsend for me.

Here is a pic I just drew so you could critique me. Not my best work by any means but not bad.

Attachments

• drawing001.jpg
    drawing001.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 164
Originally posted by KosmikFool
I hope to God you mean that in a good way...:lol:
If I hadn't gone back to take another looks at it, I would've said it was negative, however, now that I see "Heh, 5 Minute Job" writen on it, I change it to positive.

Oh, thats good. I should dig around a show some old car drawings I had. I would draw cars wrecked head-on. Its how I learned details. In 1st grade I drew better than most 4th graders! :lol:

OK, looks for an update tomorrow...I started drawing a GTS/R last night, and i should be finished tonight.

There we go, my Viper GTSR :)

Attachments

• my drawings 007.jpg
    my drawings 007.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 85
Thanks Jpec :) I am going to start another one tonight, a project over the weekend...Maybe the Koenig C62 :)

It's sort of my signature, it's my art signature...my "real" one is done with much more care.

Back