Pictures of all Skylines in the Game.. List on first Post.

  • Thread starter Thread starter eastley
  • 97 comments
  • 7,528 views
TheGuitarGuy
5. Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) ('73)


​
Nice, a tad dark but there fine. Going through a system rebuild at the moment cause I am having trouble so will add it after.
 
eastley
Nice, a tad dark but there fine. Going through a system rebuild at the moment cause I am having trouble so will add it after.


Yeah, I knew they were gonna be too dark, but I just didn't get around to brightenin them up.
 
TheGuitarGuy
Yeah, I knew they were gonna be too dark, but I just didn't get around to brightenin them up.

It's ok man, I can brighten it up a bit. I just don't want to go through 60 Pics touching them all up.. But any pics are good.

Currently transferring 40Gb worth of file over a 100mb network, damn taking a while. I then have to remove all partitions from this PC and re make them and Format and re install, then transfer all the files back. Sigh!!!!

Bloody Computers.
 
I believe this is a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec LM Limited (R33)(’96)



I've got these too, but I don't know what it is, but they are a bit dark anyway. (I know it's a skyline though...)

 
daan
I believe this is a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec LM Limited (R33)(’96)



I've got these too, but I don't know what it is, but they are a bit dark anyway. (I know it's a skyline though...)



I added the first car but I cannot tell what the second one is sorry, so unles someone here can Identify it I cannot add it.
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
I just want to contribute some pictures.



21. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) ('95)​


​

Hey, what about my thread?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59765&highlight=official+skyline

Just look all the pages, most of all the Skyline GT-R are in it. 👍

Yes mate I realise the thread and I have seen a few of your pictures, there pretty good. But I try not to use anyone pictures without there permission so going into another thread and pinching pics is a no go. I made this thread so users can ut there pics in here so i know I can use them.
 
16. Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R '93


30. Nissan Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99


21.Nissan Skyline GT-R(R 33) '95 Midnight Purple


33. Nissan Skyline GT-R(R 34) '99 Midnight Purple II


39. Nissan Skyline GT-R(R 34) '00 Midnight Purple III


49. XANAVI Hiroto GT-R '01


56. XANAVI Nismo GT-R '03


59. Falkem GT-R Race Car '04
 
WOW, some nice pictures, thanks man. There clear and Bright, probably to bright, lol.
 
eastley
WOW, some nice pictures, thanks man. There clear and Bright, probably to bright, lol.

Sorry if they're too bright. I have an old monitor, I'll try to tone them down a bit. I'll post more when I make it home.
 
I have some skyline pics in my gallery, click the link in my sig if u want to see em.
 
Mad Murphy NZ
dfwmirage, those are some damn good photos.

Thanks 👍 Here are a few more:

2. Nissan Skyline 1500 Deluxe (S50D-1) '63


32. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99


37. LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00


38. CALSONIC Skyline (JGTC) '00


45. Pennzoil ZEXEL GTR (JGTC) '01


49. Nissan Skyline Sedan 300 GT '01


53. Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nur (R34) '02


55. Nissan Skyline Sedan 350 GT-8 '02
 
dfwmirage
Thanks 👍 Here are a few more:

2. Nissan Skyline 1500 Deluxe (S50D-1) '63


32. Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99


37. LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) '00


38. CALSONIC Skyline (JGTC) '00


45. Pennzoil ZEXEL GTR (JGTC) '01


49. Nissan Skyline Sedan 300 GT '01


53. Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nur (R34) '02


55. Nissan Skyline Sedan 350 GT-8 '02

Great thanks man, I took the best pic for each car.
 
I'll post up a few more once I get back to my computer.
 
Viewing all these great pics and photomode threads makes me want to get back into playing this game again. :) Photomode was the best part of GT4 in my opinion. Great Skyline pics everyone.
 
Still a few more cars to go guys...
 
G-T-4-Fan
I honestly think you should begin a gallery :cheers::dopey:

Thanks but I don't think that my pics are good enough to have a gallery.

Here is another update

58. Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04


9. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) '89


12. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) '91


13. Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 (R32) '91


14. Nissan Skyline GTS 25 Type S (R32) '91


17. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93
 
i was worried no one was going to do the gts for a while :)
 
dfwmirage
Thanks but I don't think that my pics are good enough to have a gallery.

Here is another update

58. Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04


9. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) '89


12. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) '91


13. Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 (R32) '91


14. Nissan Skyline GTS 25 Type S (R32) '91


17. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32) '93



I think there good enough for a gallery..

I thought this project was dead but it still might get there, it's getting closer to the point where I can do most of the other pics and stuff.

Once again man, thanks for your effort.
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec N1 (R32) ('93)

 
Back with a couple more :)

54. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02


19. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94


48. Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec (R34) '01


47. Nissan Skyline GT-R (GT Version) '01


26. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) '96


42. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 (R34) '00


You should also do the Evo's and Impreza's. I have plenty of those too. ;)
 
This thread makes me depressed. Is it some kind of sadistic taunt? Getting pleasure out of pain or something?

I know there are a LOT of skylines in GT4, but please don't dwell on it with some sort of perverse pleasure! Oh no for the graphically explicit numerations of skylines!

/onlyjoking
 
dfwmirage
Back with a couple more :)

54. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur (R34) '02


19. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94


48. Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec (R34) '01


47. Nissan Skyline GT-R (GT Version) '01


26. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) '96


42. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II N1 (R34) '00


You should also do the Evo's and Impreza's. I have plenty of those too. ;)
\




As Always Thanks alot man.

Now to the next question, does anyone know of a program that can do Image Batch resizing??? SO I can resize all images to the desired size at once.
 
Augh!!!11!! Skyline Overload!!1!
J/k, great pics!. 👍
BTW, has the Nur one been psted yet?
 
Back