Pictures of your favorite drag cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChevyManDan
  • 23 comments
  • 2,023 views
Messages
223
United States
Arkansas
Messages
Hawgwild1717
Post up some beautiful pictures of your hotrods, ricers etc!!
002-16.jpg

003-23.jpg

003-22.jpg

006-15.jpg

004-12.jpg

006-14.jpg

013-6.jpg

004-11.jpg

003-21.jpg

005-10.jpg

002-15.jpg

013-5.jpg
 
We have a thread for this already.
 
5E6600CF-6B96-46AE-B4B9-448D68DA6617-1924-000001323F233CD2_zps6a12c112.jpg

I know it's not in gt5 but I wish it was
 
The Nova in my sig is my personal favorite...
 
Here's a couple of cars I like.
KartSpace_zpse5b5cf2b.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_zpsb17b6f0f.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_2_zps93a8be47.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1_zps233fe9f8.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_zps897d989a.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_zpsc9699f32.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_zps88bfb4cd.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_zps65d8c8f0.jpg


Hope you guys like the pics, I'm not really experienced in taking them but these ended up nice to me lol
 
Last edited:
Janco
Here's a couple of cars I like.

Hope you guys like the pics, I'm not really experienced in taking them but these ended up nice to me lol

How'd you get a pic of my R8??

You must have saved the best for last because the SLR looks great
 
hostility
How'd you get a pic of my R8??

You must have saved the best for last because the SLR looks great

Hahah dats my R8 bro. 4.2 :D

SLR's from the photo travel crap lol others mostly from replays...

Edit: I just took a couple pics of my Enzo.

NrburgringNordschleife_1_zps87006a08.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2_zps48650175.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_3_zpsa7e6773d.jpg
 
Last edited:
Snapping the exhaust is a clever idea. I may use that later

My first pic with the GT5 camera


"America"
DC2DD55C-E9CC-4DC3-971C-8890135AB15A-1369-0000019F5F8E9AF0_zps14d9247a.jpg
 
Last edited:
The mighty bus, fun to drag because the tunes can vary so widely yet still be interesting competition.

11c55252.jpg
 
Kool! I was gona make a thread for this but clearly you guys already made one 👍
I got a few pictures ill be posting :)
 
I like to get together with friends on indy, get a certain class of drag cars, then do "start race" & drag for as long as we are there, then finish race, save video and take nice pics.
 
Haven't been on in a while. What better way to make a comeback than a good old thread resurrection!!! Looks like I've been missing alot while I was away. But I think I've found a reason to dust off my gt5 lol. Here are a couple...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php


This might even be enough motivation for me to revive the GT5 PassTime comp...
 
I have this up for borrow at GTP_Cryptomanic:tup:

Slammin' Draggin' Wagon
7.8 second 1/4 mile
No HP multiiplier Used.
Combination of weight reduction, weight balast, and engine tuning
SpecialStageRouteX-2_zpsb3d642e4.jpg
 
Back