Pictures of your NFSU2 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jugend
  • 105 comments
  • 19,699 views
gtchamp2003 wered you get that showroom thing from?
 
that RX-7 is slightly riced. but it still looks cool. just the right amount of rice and i'm sure some beef is under the hood. A balanced meal. :)

here's a link to pics of my RX7. :)
I really love the rear lights. they look awsome. 👍
1b6.jpg

0ea.jpg


more pics below
http://forum.rscnet.org/showpost.php?p=2232455&postcount=10
 
What do you mean godzilla_GTR ?
I don't quite understand.If you mean what showroom that is it's the Car Specialities Shop.
 
oh thanks i havn't done any story mode for quit some time(about a month after it came out)so ye thanks:)
 
I be able to finally show my NFS UG2 cars off next week or 2 w00t because I am getting my new 128MB NVidia GF6800 next week w00t.
 
Ok your have to wait another week to see me NFS UG2 cars.
 
I should have my screens up next week now.
 
I cant believe peopel still play this game
 
I sold NFS UG2 now.
 
I play every now and then but it crashes my computer during replays likle 20% of the time.
 
Dont have a pic, but i have a 10 star impreza, mustang, and skyline, not to mention a supra and tt.
 
Did anyone ever manage to see if there was widebody kits for the SUV's?
 
There arent :(
I got there with an SUV and my computer kept screwing itself
 
nordjohn
how can I make a picture of my car in NFS?

can't we just post a list of modifications then you can try it yourself in your ps2 and see what it's like yourself cause i don't have the stuff to get screenshots onto my computer?:confused:
 
Back