Pictures of your NFSU2 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jugend
  • 105 comments
  • 19,703 views
I post up my cars once I have finished the game!!
 
I've got the Xbox version and the online mode is fun. The only problem is that I am usually the only person who doesn't have spinners :yuck: and a circus like paintjob. Compared to what I've seen on Xbox live, all the cars here look great 👍
 
OMFG?!?!??! It's a ****ing hummer with a spoiler!
eek3.gif


attachment.php
 
cool.Now that actually is rice,look at its performance:D
 
****... forget about the performance of this "bad boy" look it how the bumper disappears into the wheel. :dopey:
 
I think i finally did it.I created the perfect RX-8.What do you all think:

82243gi.jpg


My finest creation so far.
 
I'd say that was nice except for it was made by NFS:U
eek3.gif
 
Who is NFS:U? :odd:
 
He means it was made in the game.

Here are my cars from the PS2 version...

This is my Career car


This is a 350Z I built




:sly:

 
Why would i post it here if it wasn't from the game?Nevermind.I just happen to have a good video card,that's all,lol.

Nice cars Integra.That 350Z looks similar to mine except for the colors.Nice.
 
i should really take more pics of my cars.

they are great. i have all my nfsu1 cars on a website somewhere too.
 
GTChamp2003
Why would i post it here if it wasn't from the game?Nevermind.I just happen to have a good video card,that's all,lol.
Aren't those just a 'Print Screen' shots?

Also I prefer the standard RX8. :sly:
 
^^ha ha so true:)
 
The G35 is in NFSU2??? I had no idea it was.. Cool.
 
these are from X-BOX !!!

LOL i made my HUMMER H2 look like it just got out of the mud pit 👍

image370qw.gif


CARBON FIBER 3000GT 👍

image385yz.gif
 
Hehehe...looks like that H2 has been doing some offroading. Any shortcutes you aren't telling us about? ;)
 
ha ha.to get a real carbon fibre car put on a widrbody kit and trnsfer it to carbon fibre.my r34 looks almost the same as the carbon r:D
 
godzilla_GTR
ha ha.to get a real carbon fibre car put on a widrbody kit and trnsfer it to carbon fibre.my r34 looks almost the same as the carbon r:D

my 3000GT has a widebody kit that is carbon fiber, i just left the hood and trunk black ;)
 
Nice and clean.Looks good.

What do you think of my current RX-7?

rx79ir.jpg
 
See no rice there.

What are the mods?
 
Ok I wait till I get my 128MB NVidia GF6800 before I post my NFS UG2 cars up.
 
:edit: ignore sorry double post
 
Back