Pink helmet anybody ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy_omg2578
  • 14 comments
  • 957 views
Messages
17
Messages
Andy_omg2578
Hey has anyone got a pink helmet (atleast 80%) if so I'm willing to trade f430 or any offers
 
If I were you, I'd rephrase the question slightly :lol:
 
I have one with a lot of pink in it. I'll have to look tonight. The F430 is one of the few Ferrari's I don't have yet so that would be a great trade for me. I might have to throw in a pink racing suit also (if I have one). Send a friend request to GTP_Im_Sorry and I will check it next time I am actually at the PS3, it should be on right now for remote racing but I won't be there for another 8 hours.

Oh, and RacerPaul was trying to let you know that some people use pink helmet as a euphemism for penis.
 
Most #24 Helmets are pink. 👍
 
Lol yh ok Peter I'll add u now. And I'll add send the f430 just send the helmet and that would be great. But I'm in no rush :)
 
I won a bright, 99% pink helmet last night. I believe it has some highlight stripes. If you want it, PM me and I'll give it to you. You don't need to give me anything.
 
Sometimes my helmet gets a liitle pink after the missus is done with me!
 
I gave a pink racing helmet and suit to my wife. (lol! this could be taken so many ways).
 
I gave a pink racing helmet and suit to my wife. (lol! this could be taken so many ways).

Never hear of the misses dressing up in racing gear, i may have to try that lol.
 
I think the only pink helmet I have is Striker 24. I have a couple suits to match, in the forms of Bicolor II 24 and Trainee 24. I have a Trainee 25 that looks mostly pink, but it has bright green shoulders and sleeves.

Purple mate...PURPLE!

At least I didn't have to point that out.
 
Just hope it's not that midnight II purple from the GTR - That's gonna need a doctor.
 
Back