Pinks!-Your favorite episode Ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter tfujiwara
  • 3 comments
  • 464 views
Messages
1,083
Messages
PeachSergeantz
Messages
Same as PSN but I dont use it.
Wow, all this time on gtplanet and no Pinks! thread on Movies and TV.

Well anyways my favorite episode is Honda Civic vs. Mazda Rx7 (FC3S)

I forgot the episode number:dunce:
 
My favorite would be the episode where the bald guy hops on someone's bike to go see his brother to find out who won the race, because the walkies malfunctioned. Not 50 yards after he takes off he falls. I laughed soo hard.
 
with all due respect - none of the episodes. Speed channel is pathetic except for it's Formula 1 coverage. They can redeem themsleves if they ever put WRC back on but i doubt that will ever happen.
 
SPEED is oriented troward american racing tastes...left hand turns :P I prefer the early morning how-to shows.

you guys forgot about Pinks all out...and I DO have a fave...a woman walked all over everybody with a rodded up 63 F100!
 
Back