Pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest

  • Thread starter Thread starter 555
  • 36 comments
  • 1,628 views
555
That bullet time bit at the end was soooo not needed.

So every slow-motion shot since The Matrix is now being re-dubbed "bullet time?" Not quite. Bullet time is a whole other ballgame from slow motion, which was what you saw when Johnny unsheathed his sword and dove into the midst of the Kraken.
 
I'm not on about that bit, i mean the bit where he fires the rifle into the explosive barrels. Ok it's still not bullet time in The Matrix sense, but it slows down to see the "bullet".
 
Though such a shot is somewhat overused in movies tiday, I didn't find that it felt clicheed in this movie at all. The end is what made me like the movie a lot. I love Empire endings...
 
Anderton Prime
Though such a shot is somewhat overused in movies tiday, I didn't find that it felt clicheed in this movie at all. The end is what made me like the movie a lot. I love Empire endings...

Well, if the Third one is all encompassing, then I'll agree. If it leaves ANY holes, then it will be useless.
 
i totally agree, i saw the film and even though it (pretty much) tells you that there is going to be a third one, and i seriously think that it is not as good as the first movie, and in turn i doubt the third will be as good either.
 
So people like the ending?? Hmm, thats different. Most other people have spoken to about it thought it was the most frustraring thing about it.

Hopefully it will be like Reloaded/Revolutions and end up being somewhat suprisingly good/better.
 
Back