Pirelli World Challenge Confirmed for Project CARS 2

It's listed as a Chevrolet on their website.

It is indeed, but it's a team Callaway car.
You are correct otherwise.
GT4, 5, 6, and PSP had the C12, but the Callway race team hasn't been featured in any games since '02 with the exception of raceroom.
If you have steam and RR, it's a monster and in true RR form the sound is untouchable.

kazunori boast of having the FIA partnership with gt sport and make lots of "Gr.3" fantasy cars & fantasy track...

pcars2 will have the real gt3 2017 cars...

good job

I have to agree , GT Sport has alot of fantasy GT3 cars , but that doesn't mean it hasn't got a very solid real GT3 selection

Acura NSX GT3
Audi R8 LMS (the newer shape)
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
BMW M6 GT3
Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
Lamborgini Huracan GT3
McLaren 650s GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Renault R.S.01 GT3
Nissan GTR Nismo GT3

The only GT3 cars that GT Sport misses from the Project Cars 2 line up are basically the Bentley , the Ginetta , the Cadillac and the newer 488 GT3 , not counting the Endurance versions . Porsche is missing as well but with its introduction to GT and with almost every brand having a GT3 vehicle (fantasy or not) it's highly possible that we might see one.

It's pretty similar to the Blancpain Sprint races, the only difference is there is 2 different race formats over the season.
On the weekends where they are the headlining race they do a full 60-minutes with a mandatory driver change.

Sounds a lot like the german ADAC GT Masters.

Kinda figured they were considering there was suspiciously a lot of PWC team liveries (that and the PWC logo in-game, which they surely wouldn't this close to release if it wasn't approved), but cool nonetheless.

Now if only the series itself would cut ties with the broadcaster that severly limits their series to a paywall and tape delays...

You've got that right. They will show it on CBS Sports Network but it's a heavily edited version.

PWC live (as in 'real-time, live as it happens') is subject to a paywall? I didn't know about that.

PWC live (as in 'real-time, live as it happens') is subject to a paywall? I didn't know about that.
It's not. You can watch it free straight from the PWC website. Not sure what they're talking about, really.

It's not. You can watch it free straight from the PWC website. Not sure what they're talking about, really.

upload_2017-9-19_1-44-54.png

upload_2017-9-19_1-46-0.png

upload_2017-9-19_1-57-24.png

Pretty sure watching it live via a Paid on-demand site isn't "Free". It used to be until PWC joined this and now you can't watch the races live unless you sign up and pay up.

Can't wait, has the game gone gold yet? If not could it be released on time?
What do you mean

I have to agree , GT Sport has alot of fantasy GT3 cars , but that doesn't mean it hasn't got a very solid real GT3 selection

Acura NSX GT3
Audi R8 LMS (the newer shape)
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
BMW M6 GT3
Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
Lamborgini Huracan GT3
McLaren 650s GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Renault R.S.01 GT3
Nissan GTR Nismo GT3

The only GT3 cars that GT Sport misses from the Project Cars 2 line up are basically the Bentley , the Ginetta , the Cadillac and the newer 488 GT3 , not counting the Endurance versions . Porsche is missing as well but with its introduction to GT and with almost every brand having a GT3 vehicle (fantasy or not) it's highly possible that we might see one.
I like the GT3 cars

What the hell is the mini countryman RC

XXI
It is indeed, but it's a team Callaway car.
You are correct otherwise.
GT4, 5, 6, and PSP had the C12, but the Callway race team hasn't been featured in any games since '02 with the exception of raceroom.
If you have steam and RR, it's a monster and in true RR form the sound is untouchable.
What is callaway car

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 673659

View attachment 673661

View attachment 673670

Pretty sure watching it live via a Paid on-demand site isn't "Free". It used to be until PWC joined this and now you can't watch the races live unless you sign up and pay up.
I personally watched the last race live from their site. No paywall or login. It was noteworthy to me because it was the first time I'd ever tried. But it was the only option as the race wasn't televised.

I personally watched the last race live from their site. No paywall or login. It was noteworthy to me because it was the first time I'd ever tried. But it was the only option as the race wasn't televised.

Interesting because this year unlike the last few years, these races have locked behind that Subscription service (with maybe 1 or 2 races being actually being live streamed from the official site).

When the races have a same-day-delay broadcast on CBS Sports they don't do the stream (Not sure if they still do the MotorTred stream).

When the races have a same-day-delay broadcast on CBS Sports they don't do the stream (Not sure if they still do the MotorTred stream).

They indeed still do. There's even a schedule of when they have them live.

Back