Pit stops in Tsukuba 9 hour?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vindibudd
  • 4 comments
  • 2,139 views
Messages
13
Messages
Vindibudd
hey I am running this stupid race but my rear tires are almost gone and I have tried to pit like 4 times and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong here?
 
You are going too fast when going into pits. If you go too fast in this particular track, you won't trigger the "auto" driving into pits.

At least that's what I think is happening.
 
You are going too fast when going into pits. If you go too fast in this particular track, you won't trigger the "auto" driving into pits.

At least that's what I think is happening.

that's not it unless 30 mph is too fast.
 
May be a bug then, you'll have to restart the race, or even the PS3.
 
hey I am running this stupid race but my rear tires are almost gone and I have tried to pit like 4 times and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong here?

Where are you trying to enter the pits?

The Tsukuba pit entrance is at the beginning of the final right-hand sweeper. Not after you've already gone around this turn and started down the S/F straight. And you do need to slow down for it or it will spit you back out into the track for another lap.

Respectfully,
GTsail
 
Back