PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Hey bro stop spreading fake. News. Lol. We merged with srm becoming one massive racing league.

giphy.gif

Ima be seeing you guys in less than, 1 month I think save last place for me

Great, I just lost another position in iRacing. . . :rolleyes:

It's great Stance, you'll love it. I still play the PS4 for some stuff - but even my motorcycle games I've moved over to PC, as they're just that much better. And, you can use either an Xbox or PS4 controller. 👍 :cheers:

Was just making sure :) Looking for more racing :)

Might have to bite the bullet and get ACC

If you get ACC for PS4, never play it on PC. . . just sayin'.

And you can race all you want - anytime of day or night, there are always people to race with on PC. 👍

Last edited:
Great, I just lost another position in iRacing. . . :rolleyes:

It's great Stance, you'll love it. I still play the PS4 for some stuff - but even my motorcycle games I've moved over to PC, as they're just that much better. And, you can use either an Xbox or PS4 controller. 👍 :cheers:
Tbh I'm, gonna be lost in the pc sauce for the first 2 months or so just doing mods on assetto corsa with vr to gta to nfs. I'll do the serious stuff after but I'm going to enjoy it man. I've dabbled in pc in the 2010s I just have old hardware

If you get ACC for PS4, never play it on PC. . . just sayin'.

And you can race all you want - anytime of day or night, there are always people to race with on PC. 👍

But are they people you want to race with? :sly: And I go back and forth between ACC on PS4 and PC all the time without issue. Speaking of, how come I never see you on ACC on PC?

But are they people you want to race with? :sly: And I go back and forth between ACC on PS4 and PC all the time without issue. Speaking of, how come I never see you on ACC on PC?

Mostly because of iRacing. It doesn't look quite as good as ACC, but it runs much smoother, and tbh, I prefer RaceRoom and AMS2 (of which I hardly play as well) over ACC. It's a good game, but only so much time in the day (plus my motorcycle games...).

Plus, running in a Monday & Thursday night league, plus the 3hr VRS Endo race every Saturday, kinda stay busy with that (which doesn't include the odd official race I do through the week...)

I do miss racing with you guys, but race with people every Mon/Thu/Sat now. Plus, having run the Daytona 24HR race (finished P8/18 in class) and Bathurst 12 hours (finished P11/49) a couple of weekends ago there's no going back. Have 12 hours of Sebring coming up, too!!

Last edited:
Back