PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Re: This Thursday 19 March 2020.
Hi Stan and Barry. Just inquiring. Are you sure you want to have the Race Start time as 10pm? Was doing some practice runs last night with race start time of 10pm (night) and could hardly see **** even with headlights on. One has to literally tip-toe around the track and/or crash off the track. The issue will most likely be compounded with multiple racers on the track.

The experience was not really enjoyable. IMO it would be better to have race start in daylight....more like 10am instead of 10pm. Just my 2-cents.
The race is starting at night so thst it can end in the day time. Also you can always turn up your tv brightness that's what I do lol

Out for tonight guys, I partially tore my Planter Fascia tendon that runs along the bottom of your foot... Have no idea how the hell I did this, but it hurts like the dickens. I think I did it on Saturday afternoon, and then went ahead and raced Monday and Tuesday night. My foot was killing me but was having fun and not worrying about it (like a stupid dude would do...). Well, yesterday, I couldn't even walk.

I've had Planter Fasciitis before and it's a bit like tennis elbow in your foot - this is like someone is stabbing my foot with an ice pick.

Time for the sexy... :lol::lol:

enhance

Right now I have a Hillary Clinton foot, complete with the cankle. I normally have an ankle and you can see veins in the top of my foot, I can't even bend my toes down right now. If you see me on tonight it's because there isn't **** on TV and I'm playing something with a controller. I'm pretty mobile on the crutches but just can't stand the discomfort of driving. Yes, I'm a pussy!! :sly: Should've not run Monday and Tuesday either, it was tough.

You guys have fun tonight, and if I make it to work I'll post the points totals, I know it's the final race and there is a bit on the line finishing wise, so I will try and get it done as soon as I can. 👍👍

Good luck tonight guys, and have fun - I'll miss racing with you all!

Out for tonight guys, I partially tore my Planter Fascia tendon that runs along the bottom of your foot... Have no idea how the hell I did this, but it hurts like the dickens. I think I did it on Saturday afternoon, and then went ahead and raced Monday and Tuesday night. My foot was killing me but was having fun and not worrying about it (like a stupid dude would do...). Well, yesterday, I couldn't even walk.

I've had Planter Fasciitis before and it's a bit like tennis elbow in your foot - this is like someone is stabbing my foot with an ice pick.

enhance

Right now I have a Hillary Clinton foot, complete with the cankle. I normally have an ankle and you can see veins in the top of my foot, I can't even bend my toes down right now. If you see me on tonight it's because there isn't **** on TV and I'm playing something with a controller. I'm pretty mobile on the crutches but just can't stand the discomfort of driving. Yes, I'm a pussy!! :sly: Should've not run Monday and Tuesday either, it was tough.

You guys have fun tonight, and if I make it to work I'll post the points totals, I know it's the final race and there is a bit on the line finishing wise, so I will try and get it done as soon as I can. 👍👍

Dude that suuuucks! I know that pain.:ouch: Get well dooder. You can listen to my stream and watch @Stanc03 s so you can hear everyone in chat but actually watch someone good. :lol:

Dude that suuuucks! I know that pain.:ouch: Get well dooder. You can listen to my stream and watch @Stanc03 s so you can hear everyone in chat but actually watch someone good. :lol:

enhance

Bros I completely forgot today was Thursday lol
Bro please get better I'm sure your gonna be out for atleast a week man.

enhance

Wow. Sorry to hear that bro. Never heard of it before. Have you been to the doctor to check it out and whatnot?

Inside joke. :cheers::cheers::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also knew the pain, I mean the slight, hardly even notice, knitting needle that was buried into my foot.

giphy.gif

source.gif

_W1GI3.gif

Wow. Sorry to hear that bro. Never heard of it before. Have you been to the doctor to check it out and whatnot?

Yep, no weight for a couple weeks and not full body weight for 3-6 weeks. :irked: I'll be playing a lot of Battlefront and MotoGP 19... did download the new TT IOM Ride on the Edge 2 game though. 👍

On a side note, we had our first Covid-19 fatality today here in Oklahoma... Signed in at the Urgent Care and then sat in my car til it was my turn. They texted me to come in to see the doc. :)

I demand we do this again without damage. Mechanical damage is cool. Butwhole the series.
Lucky by .4? Him and bear where .010 from each other until lucky decided to start cutting corners.
Also I was wondering why Barry was missing... but as a strategical diver, I mean soccer player yeah that’s not a great looking Foot... rest ice compression elevation or something, but I’d like aeros (mr awesome’s) opinion on your foot you big wimpy block of lego. Racing too hard.

I hit the wrong reply button too bad

Last edited:
I was just placing early Easter eggs. But you’re no fun, good eye though aha.

just because you’re not sick, it doesn’t not mean you aren’t spreading the virus.

Last edited:

enhance

I can imagine the sound of you walking... kalunk, kalunk, kalunk.

You probably would of beat me David....But ya didn’t so. I’ll take those points.
What was that common phrase Daniel ricciardo was looking for? Oh right go ...... ahaha see you later. Everyone’s invited.

Bear I’ll take 50% of whatever you earned. No less than 49%, aha
It’s a pity assetto is next week.(right?) Those fvf races needed more people, and less damage.

Last edited:
You probably would of beat me David....But ya didn’t so. I’ll take those points.
What was that common phrase Daniel ricciardo was looking for? Oh right go ...... ahaha see you later. Everyone’s invited.

Bear I’ll take 50% of whatever you earned. No less than 49%, aha
It’s a pity assetto is next week.(right?) Those fvf races needed more people, and less damage.
We will run a Lil soemthing with less damage not off completely lol

Alright guys, remoted into work from home...

Here's the points totals and final standings for the Ford vs. Ferrari Series

Results:

enhance

Final Standings:

enhance

Congrats to @Luckymouse71 on this Historic win in the timeless Ford GT40!! Those Poles made the difference in this one.
Thanks to all those who participated and a big thanks to @Stanc03 for putting this fun series together.

Look forward to what's next! See you guys on track soon!

Alright guys, remoted into work from home...

Here's the points totals and final standings for the Ford vs. Ferrari Series

Results:

enhance

Final Standings:

enhance

Congrats to @Luckymouse71 on this Historic win in the timeless Ford GT40!! Those Poles made the difference in this one.
Thanks to all those who participated and a big thanks to @Stanc03 for putting this fun series together.

Look forward to what's next! See you guys on track soon!
Got dammit I guess it pays to start first lol no points for that man. Jp
Anyways thanks for putting the points together @barryf1fan sucks your gonna miss the assetto corsa races
Speedy recovery mate

Back