PKARTSPC 

• Thread starter Lessen
  • 36 comments
I'm very interested to see how that 100cc kart drives, but I don't have a gaming PC. Maybe we can run a support series on PS4 with the same concepts in mind? Like the "Pack Racing" days of old, eh?

Karts are a funny thing in the digital world of racing. We used to have a fairly successful karting league a few years ago. The format of the series was a very much like the SNAIL way with a rotation of sorts of the different karts. That made it "fun" in the sense that it was a laid back atmosphere. To take that to the next level is tricky. Karts don't drive like cars. I also have high hopes that the new kart and physics and general game options will allow for a legitimate shot at creating a solid league. The hard part is finding folks that really want to take a kart league seriously and learn the craft. My American brothers generally don't find the appeal as much as our cousins across the pond.

Well hey, if karts don't work out there's always the Formula Rookie and Ginetta Junior right?

Nope. The only kind of series I have any desire to run anymore is karting. There are plenty of other options out there for everything else. No need to oversaturate

I do too, buddy. It's been too long. I was kinda on the shelf for a bit (shoulder is screwed up), but I'm slowly getting back into it. Just in time for F1 2017 and PCars2...

My availability looks weird, but if there's a schedule, I can try to plan around stuff. Lil Dolphin is a bit older now, so work has lessened (pun intended) and therefore it's becoming easier to have driving time.

Let's do this!

Latest Posts

Back