Play-By-Post Bspec Racing. Interest Check.

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 4 comments

Are you interested? (Read description below)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not for me, thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

W3H5

Premium
Thailand
Thailand
Checking interest for a B Spec style play-by-post game I’ve been working on just for GTP.

This is the basic overview;
  • Each turn is 1 lap. You give your command to your driver for that lap - max pace, increased pace, steady pace, slow pace, etc.
  • An algorithm calculates your success rate relative to your command. Successful laps gain time and/ or track positions on opponents.
  • Laps will occur every 24 hours in real time.
  • The algorithm will also calculate fuel, tyres, car integrity and driver fatigue.

This is similar to the GTP Hunger Games, however, you will have some say in your drivers’ actions each lap to shape the events of the race.

If enough interest for a game is garnered, I’ll post the full game instructions.

Feel free to ask questions.

I have no idea what's going on but until such time that it proves to be a disaster, count me in.

I'm intrigued. Seems like it could be a bit of fun. Put me down if it goes ahead.

Last edited:
If there’s enough interest to put a game on by the end of the week I’ll provide the finer details and get it started.

If there’s only a few players, would you prefer running 2 cars each? It wouldn’t require any extra effort.

Back