steve_cfc7 GT 4 Life Premium Messages 59 Messages steve_cfc7 / GTP_Junglist May 2, 2011 #1 Just wondering if any of you guys have any news on if Sony are going to bring out a HD version of the Play TV box. Thanks in advance
Just wondering if any of you guys have any news on if Sony are going to bring out a HD version of the Play TV box. Thanks in advance
Shaun 2.0 Premium Messages 5,579 Vic, Australia Messages gundalini May 2, 2011 #2 What do you mean by a HD version? My Play TV receives and records HDTV here in Australia. Cheers Shaun.
What do you mean by a HD version? My Play TV receives and records HDTV here in Australia. Cheers Shaun.
steve_cfc7 GT 4 Life Premium Messages 59 Messages steve_cfc7 / GTP_Junglist May 4, 2011 #3 Sorry it's taken so long to reply iPhone app was playing up. Anyway I'm in the UK and there are Freeview HD channels being broadcast here but I can't pick them through my Play TV box so just thought that they would be making a new HD version.
Sorry it's taken so long to reply iPhone app was playing up. Anyway I'm in the UK and there are Freeview HD channels being broadcast here but I can't pick them through my Play TV box so just thought that they would be making a new HD version.
steve_cfc7 GT 4 Life Premium Messages 59 Messages steve_cfc7 / GTP_Junglist Jun 16, 2011 #4 Nobody herd any thing then???